Chapter 34

7 months later...

William's POV

" Happy birthday dear. " I wished.

" Thanks, papa. Where's my present? " Rose was excited for her gift.

" Waiting outside. " I replied.

She ran outside. I brought her favourite Bugatti Centodieci.

" It's awesome, papa. I love it. Thank you! " She cried in excitement.

" Anything for you, my child. " I said.

" I love it. I'll take a drive right now. " She was curious to drive it.

" Have a safe ride. " I granted her permission.

She jumps on her foot and quickly starts the car. She blew a flying kiss and went off.

.....

Rose's POV

I loved the car. I took a long drive and posted a selfie on Instagram and FaceBook. I returned back in about two hours. I was so excited to drive that I forgot about the time. Papa arranged a small party in the Agro Land building for my birthday.

I entered the building, everyone welcomed warmly. Petals of rose falling on the path. It was a grand entry. Everyone was dancing and cheering. The place was loud and crowded. The day went soon.

.....

" Thanks for the party. I had a great time. " I said sipping juice.

" Anything for you, my child. " Papa replied.

" Thanks for keeping the same date. " I said.

" We should never forget our roots. We must be connected to it somehow every time. It helps us to move on and work harder. That's why I took your original birth date. Today's, twenty-fifth, November. " He replied.

" I love you, papa. " I said, hugging him.

" I love you too, my child. Sleep well. " He said, kissing on my forehead.

" Good night, papa. " I said and closed my eyes.

I could hear papa replying at night. He switched off the lamp and closed the door behind him. I fall asleep quickly.

.....

8 years later...

I opened a branch in Belgium, Luxembourg and Denmark too. Company's workforce increases to twenty five thousand employees. I bought fifty thousand new eighteen wheelers for transport. The company had an annual turnover of twenty one billion.

Around one billion farmers and other local businessmen work under the Agro Land Label. It's a huge honor! 

There's a private airport with a luxurious jet under the name of Woodlands. I often travel along Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Denmark and other parts of the United Kingdom through it. 

Talking about my personal life, then Nick and I are best friends now. He also introduced me to his new girlfriend a month ago. I have no time for anything else than business. I work for sixteen hours a day.

My routine is fixed. Waking up early, doing yoga, jogging and exercise before breakfast. In the office at sharp six and leaves at seven. No special programmes at weekends and only hang out sometimes with my co workers. Such a boring life for others! But, I love it. I enjoyed it actually.

Papa often introduces me to different suitors for marriage. I'm not interested in marriage at all. Though for his happiness I gave them an equal chance. But none of them passed my test nor did I find them interesting! What I can do in it! I'll just follow my heart. I know somewhere my charming prince is waiting for me. I believe in true love and I'll find my one and only soon!