Chapter 15

Violet's POV

My life was back on track. I do my chores, eate proper lunch, read some books, do some exercise, create a new ID on Instagram, do dinner and go to sleep.

Lying on bed, many thoughts came to my mind. Some were good, some were bad. What if I couldn't manage it? What if I became a silly thing? Can I do that? What if no one helps me or befriends me? How am I going to answer their questions again and again? Well they are mature enough to understand me... Will they accept me? Oh God! I had no idea what tomorrow would bring for me? 

I closed my eyes tight to stop more questions popping in my head, whose answers I don't know! I had a night full of nightmares...

The beep sound is killing me. I opened my eyes, it was the alarm clock showing seven. I woke up and walked to the bathroom. I took a bath and changed into my casuals. My casuals were not so casual, because I am a billionaire. My clothes were all branded, some were from a special collection and edition! I rolled my eyes and went down.

Nina was ready with breakfast at the table. She greets me and greets back. I checked myself for one last time. I grabbed my bag and placed it on my left shoulder. I have notebooks and textbooks, three of each in my bag. I sat in the car and headed to the college. A new chapter of my life begins...

The university was about forty five minutes away from the mansion. During the whole ride I was very nervous and excited, as a student going to the school for the first time! I roll my eyes and let out a breath. 

Once again I was standing at the gate of university. There's something about this university. Many billionaires had studied here. It's going to change my life completely. Just seeing it from outside, took my breath away. I took a deep breath and walked in.

I instantly became the centre of attraction. All eyes were on me. I knew I had to go through it. I walked along the passway and went directly to the Dean's office.

I knock on the door.

" Come in. " He said.

I walked in.

" Please have a seat. " He said.

" Thank you. " I sat on the chair.

" Well, good to see you here, Violet. Here's the form, fill it and hand it over to the administration office. " He slid the papers to me.

" Thank you, sir. " I took the papers and started to fill them.

" My pleasure. " He said smiling.

I wrote my name and my address. There was a column for the special category of Orphans. I tick it right. Yes, I was an orphan, no parents, no relatives, no family friends, only left with billions of dollars in an account, some properties and few small businesses!

" How much will my fees be? " I asked.

" Ohh, I forget to say, you're on a scholarship here. This university will not cost you a penny. " He said smiling.

" Sir, let me clear one thing. I would like you to keep my identity a secret. My papers and documents should come in anyone's hand. " I put the condition.

" I'll take care of it. " He is a little confused.

" Can I have today's schedule? " I asked.

" Yah, sure. You are too fast and dedicated to studies. " He compliments me.

" I need to be. Thanks for the compliment, sir. " I replied.

" Ugh, I have a name. Danial Lance. " He said.

" Okay, Mr. Lance. Have a nice day. " I said smiling.

" That's better. By the way every student here has their own locker to keep their belongings, you too have one. Your locker number is sixty three and the passcode is eight two nine one. " He replied.

I took the card, nodded him and went outside. He was altruistic and mild. He did take care of all my paperworks and other things as a guardian.

I was in the hallway. Students or I should say adults were busy in their talks. Some squeezing me, while some talking and whispering. I saw my locker. I stood in front of it, entered the passcode and put my bag inside. I look at the card of my schedule. I have first Accounting. I took the text and the notebook and closed the locker back. 

I turned and hit my head on something hard. I started to feel cold on my right arm. I open my eyes. There stood a tall and sexy man with a grin on his face. I took a look at my right arm. It was wet with water. I roll my eyes. What a great start!

" Hey, I am sorry. " I said despite his mistake.

" What are you doing here? Kids are not allowed here. " He said. How rude!

" I am not a kid, I am a student. " I said, rubbing my arm.

" Don't fool me. " He said, showing his white teeth. 

I showed him my ID card. His reaction was worth a million dollar. His mouth remained open and eyes were to pop out of the socket!

" Will you please excuse me? I have a lecture to attend. " I said showing my best confidence.

I took a step sideways and headed towards my lecture room. First and second year students have a lecture room on the first floor while third and fourth year students have their classrooms on the ground floor.

I was looking at the board signs hanging on the wall near each door to find my. Soon I found my room. A group of girls blocked my way.

" Excuse me. " I said and took a step left.

" This area is restricted for students only. You can't go in. Whom do you want to meet? " One of them asked.

" I am a fresher and this is my card. " I showed them my card.

Can't they look at the books in my hand? Why do I need to give proof every time? These young adults can't calculate something by themselves? I don't know how I am going to complete my masters here!

I move aside. They were shocked to see my card. I smiled inside and walked towards the door. As soon as I entered the class, within a few seconds all were silent. Some were busy reading, now reading me. Some were whispering, now have their eyes on me. Some were shaking hands, their hands remain interlocked seeing me. I smile. 

" Who are you? " One girl from behind shouts making everyone laugh.

" My name is Violet. I am a fresher here. " I said with firm confidence.

Whisper begins to start again. I roll my eyes. I took the front seat beside a girl. She was wearing thin glasses and a cool jacket with jeans. She had a good sense of fashion. I thought.

" Hi, I am Oliver. Nice to meet you. " She raised her hand for a shake.

" Hey, Violet. Nice to meet you too. " I shake her hand.

" So... Are you not a little early for this university? " She said amazed, leaving a low laugh.

" Yah, I guess I am. About ten years. " I said, calculating in the sky.

She smiles and turns away. I can still hear whispers behind me. " Who is she? " " Oh God, now a teen will study with us! " " How can she get enrolled here? " " She is such a mess! " " She is going to be a great distraction. '' I was hearing them all with a lowered head. I checked my arm, it was a little wet at the sides.