Chapter 26

William's POV

I was worried for Rose. I constantly take updates from David about her whereabouts. A car stops at the door around eight. I knew it was her. I came out of my room from the first floor and went downstairs. Rose walked in slowly looking tired. David saluted me from the door and went back.

" Dinner? " I asked.

" No, I'm tired. I would like to sleep. " She said.

" How's your day? " I tried to start the talk.

" Good. " She said and went upstairs. 

I knew she had a long day. I didn't push her much and went back to my room.

.....

Violet's POV

I heard the opening of the closet and clanging cloth hangers. I open my eyes. Sunshine filled the room. I can sense rose perfume. I woke up and sat. Margaret comes from the dressing

" Good morning ma'am. Your clothes are ready. " She said, placing it on the bed carefully.

" Call me Rose. Thanks by the way. " I said and headed to the washroom.

She nods and leaves. I took a bath and changed. The dress was of the Burberry brand. Its fabric was rich and soft on the skin. I glanced at the mirror after getting changed. I applied minimum make up. I took a last look at the knee length mirror. I look beautiful. My new face is beautiful. The dress suits best on my curves. I slipped into white stilettos, it goes perfect with my red knee length dress.

I went downstairs. Seeing cameras and the crew down gives me the feeling of being a celebrity. I descend slowly making balance in stilettos. Heels were not really my thing.

" Hey, princess. Good morning. " Mr. Woodland greets.

" Good morning. " I replied with a smile.

I look at the camera and the set up.

" It would not take long. Just a few pictures of that all. " He said.

One of the crew members calls me. I sat on the chair. White cloth behind my back and lights all over my face! I possess some style as he says so. After my solo shoot, Mr. Woodland also joined me. We shoot some poses. I was a little uncomfortable while posing with him. Lights turn off. I walk aside.

" Pics will be ready in two days' time. " Camera man said.

Mr. Woodland nodded and they left packing up their staff.

" We shall proceed to the company if you don't mind. " He said, confronting me.

" Okay. " I replied.

" You can talk more than just mono syllables. " He said.

I didn't reply. We both walked to the car. Butler opened the door and we slipped back. He was continuously smiling all the way.

" Why are you smiling? " I couldn't control myself.

" I'm very happy that you accept me. You with me is like I'm with my daughter. " He said, wiping tears from his eyes.

" Why didn't you get married? " I asked.

" I never thought of it. Besides, no one would like to marry a goon. " He replied.

" So then daughter? " I was confused.

" My sister was pregnant. She holds a baby girl. " He answered.

" Do you miss them? " I felt sorry for him.

" A lot. I love them. " He said, crying.

I rub his back.