Chapter 33

Rose's POV

" You're looking gorgeous, Rose! " Margret complemented.

" Thanks, Margret. You did a great job with my hair. " I replied.

" Your hair is long and highly volume. Any style could fit with it! Your hair is really beautiful. " She rubs her both thumbs across my shoulder.

" Thank you for your compliment! " I said.

It's five in the evening already, the party starts at six. Margaret woke me up at seven to get ready. She tried many hairstyles on me and lastly settled on sea waves! Margret can sometimes be stubborn in case of fashion.

" You're now ready for the party! " Margret exclaims.

" Yah. Ready! " I was glowing.

I slipped into silver heels and grabbed the clutch which I brought from the mall. I put my phone, a pen and a pocket tissue in it.

I went out of my room. Papa was staring at me with a wide smile. I stop at the stairs and pose like a model. We both burst into laughter, I carefully descended the step.

" You're looking like a princess! '' Papa said brightly, kissing on my forehead.

" Thanks, papa. " I replied.

" Lets go, princess. And rock the party. " He was so excited.

" Sure! " I exclaimed.

I carefully sneak into the car, making sure about my dress and hair. The car starts. Papa was continuously smiling and complimenting me. He was too excited! The car stops after a forty minutes drive.

Butler opens my door. I stepped out of the car. Papa gave me his hand. I interlocked my arm with his and went inside. It was the famous assembly hall, often rented for business parties, wedding ceremonies or other programmes.

It was huge from inside, its dome shaped interior defines superior quality of architecture. Everything was decorated with flowers, mostly rose, jasmine and lavender. Its fragrance soothing my nose and easing my heart. It helps in reducing tension building up in the body for the party.

People started to fill in. Many introduce themselves to us while papa introduces me to other famous business personalities.

The room was in an uproar. The music starts. Couples went dancing in the centre while others stood around talking and networking. The wine, champagne and soft drinks were served. A band was singing and playing music in a corner, while lights were sparkling on head. It's a great grand party!

Caire and Dax were dancing together while me and papa were sitting on the table absorbing the vibe.

" May I have a pleasure to dance with you, princess Rose! " Nixon came up from nowhere.

I smiled and looked towards papa. He nodded and I slipped my hand on Nixon's slowly.

We went to the dance floor. I put my left hand on his shoulder and right hand interlocked with his left hand. He slipped his right hand along my waist. His palm covers most of my small back.

" You look beautiful! " Nixon said.

" Thank you, Nick. " I replied.

" How's work going? " He asked.

" Top notch! " I replied. " Do you get the contract you were talking about? " I asked.

" Yah, it was not easy to make it. " He replied.

" You can do anything, I know. " I said.

" Thank you for the praise. " He replied.

" You're most welcome. " I said smiling.