Chapter 12

Violet's POV

I locked myself in my room for three days. Nina fed me like a small baby. I lost all of my senses. I don't remember what's going in the mansion.

" Violet, Mr. Brown is here to meet you. " Nina says softly.

Hearing Mr. Brown's name, I woke up from the bed.

" I'll be there in ten minutes. " I said.

She nodded and left. I went to the bathroom. I saw my face in the mirror. My skin was pale, eyes were red and swollen, There were deep circles beneath my eyes. I look horrible. I washed my face and went downstairs.

Mr. Brown was sitting on the table with a briefcase beside him. With his look on the face, I knew there's more to come.

" Hello Ms. Martin. I hope you are in good condition to talk. " He said.

" I thought so. Any message for me? " I came straight to the point.

" Yah, Mr. Martin has named all his property, money and assets in your name. Here's his will. " He handed me the will.

" Any other messages for me? " I asked, looking at the papers in my hand.

" Nope, that's all. " He locked his briefcase.

" Ohh, okay. " I said disappointedly.

" I'll take a leave now. It was nice to meet you again. " He raises his hand for a shake.

" It was a pleasure meeting you too. " I shake his hand firmly.

He left the mansion. I stood there alone for a few times. Looking at the papers blankly. What would I do of all the property and money, when I don't have the greatest treasure! Parents! I missed them a lot. I am paying for my genius mind in exchange for my beloved ones. 

.....

I was reading a random book in the library when Nina came in.

" Violet, the manager is here to meet you with few other people. " She informs me.

" I'll be there in a minute. " I replied.

She nodded and left. Now what? I am in no mood to talk. I took a deep breath and put the book aside on the table. I straightened my dress and headed towards the hall.

" Hello, Ms. Martin. I am Michael Marsh. I am the manager of Mr. Martin's business and accounts. I handle everything for them. This is my team. " He introduced himself.

" Hey, what brought you here? " I was in no mood to talk.

" After Mr. Martin, everything belongs to you. You are still not an adult, that's why we are here to assist you. If you want, you can take over his car business at twenty one. Till that, we'll manage it. You can cross check us anytime, can call us and also hold the right to back off. " He said in a low tone.

" Hmm. What are the figures of turn over? " I asked like a pro.

" Ten millions last year. " He answered.

" Hmm. I would like to sell the business as soon as possible. Do all the necessary paperwork. I want everything ready in one week's time. " A lady speaking from my inner side.

" As you wish, Ms. Martin. " He said.
" You can leave now. " I said firmly.

They nodded and left the mansion. I didn't believe myself. I did that? Yes, I did that. Oh God! I did that! I am feeling suddenly strong and tough. I know what I need to do now. I'll pursue my dream. The next thing I am going to do is master in Business world. Yes, I'll do that. I need to find a university soon.

Yah, this is good. This is best for me now. Come on, Violet. You can do that. You are the best. Just follow your dreams. Everything will fall into your path. You are still young. You had a long life ahead. Nothing can stop you. You had the right to live a meaningful life. This is right. Come on, Violet. This is your life. Make it large. Follow your dreams and everything will go right.