• Forty Seven •

"Daddy!! Daddy it's time to wake up!" Addie yelled at the top of her lungs. I heard Dean groan from beside me causing me to let out a small giggle. I felt a small body climb onto the bed, and a groan from Dean as she jumped on top of him.

"Daddy!!" She yelled, and then dropped her voice to a whisper, "it's mamas' birthday!! C'mon we have to make breakfast"

I held in my laugh so she thought I was still asleep.

"Addison you were screaming for 5 minutes, she's definitely awake" I heard Dean mumble. I felt Addie slowly crawl over to me to check if I was awake and I let out a small fake snore.

"She's sleeping daddy. C'mon!" She whispered loudly. I bit my lip to stop a laugh coming through and heard Dean grumbling as he got up. He never was a morning person.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes until I heard them in the kitchen. I stretched my arms out and got out of bed, going to the nursery. I peeked my head in and saw Theodore standing up in his crib, just waiting for someone to come in. He looked just like his dad does in the morning.

"Good morning Teddy bear." I greeted him while pulling him out of the crib.

"Mama!" He squealed with a smile.

"Your daughter is downstairs making you dinosaur shaped pancakes." I heard Dean say from behind me. I turned around and smiled at him as he leaned against the doorframe.

"She loves cooking. I don't know where she got it from." I said with a small laugh.

"Dadadadadada," Teddy rambled, holding his arms out to Dean.

"Hey little man." Dean said with a wide smile, grabbing his son. He came over and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Happy birthday baby. Go back and lay down, I'll take care of the kids. I'm sure Addie will come running in when breakfast is done." He said, rubbing my arm with his free hand. I smiled up at him and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Love you" I mumbled against his lips which caused him to smile.

"Love you more, now get to bed. I need to make sure Chef Addie doesn't burn the house down or try and light the dog on fire again." He said, which caused me to laugh. I gave him a quick kiss, kissed Teddys cheek and made my way back to the bedroom. I plopped down onto the bed with a wide smile, unable to contain myself. I was the happiest I've ever been in my life. Two beautiful kids and an amazing husband. I was absolutely in love with my life. I rolled over onto my side and close my eyes, hoping to get some sleep when I heard banging on my door. I furrowed my eyebrows, Dean wouldn't knock, neither would the kids. I pulled the blankets up to my chin and looked as the door flew open.

"Miss me?" Steven said with a sickening smile and a bloody knife in his

hands.

I woke up screaming, drenched in sweat, and constrained in a pair of arms. The fearful tears were streaming down my face and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I was sitting up in the hotel bed, and Dean had his arms tightly around me.