• Fifteen •

---Monday---

"He did WHAT?!" Phil screamed.

So yeah, I told Phil about what happened. And to say he is mad would be an understatement.

"It was all a bet. The whole relationship." I said dully. I was tired of talking about Cody. I was never one to hold grudges really. Yeah I'm pissed off and upset, but what good does it do to stay this way? I just need to move on.

"I am going to kill him. He's fucking DEAD Olivia." He was seething. April was rubbing his arm, trying to calm him down.

"It's not a big deal Phil. Yeah I'm upset, but it was a month long relationship. Nothing happened."

"I don't care Liv. He made a bet that he could hook up with you. I'm literally going to kill him. Tonight. Just so happens he's on Raw for something tonight. "

"Philip Jack you will not. I don't need to lose my job over this. It's just a stupid bet. Trust me, I'm okay." I didn't want anything happening at work tonight. The last thing I needed was a bunch of drama all because of me.

"Well," April said, standing up from her spot on the bed. "I just so happen to have a match with Summer tonight. I will make sure I don't hold back on some of my punches just for you." I grinned. Now that I didn't have a problem with. Phil laughed a little bit, calming down from a second ago. I'm so glad he has April, he used to have such bad anger management. Ever since they started dating he is a lot easier to calm down.

"Please do. That bitch has done nothing but cause havoc in my life." I said sitting down next to them. Phil pulled both April and I in for a group hug.

"Nobody messes with my girls." He said. I just laughed and pushed him off of me. We are currently in Omaha, Nebraska for Raw. It is currently raining, so our plans to go to the zoo were thrown out the window. April got up and went to her suitcase.

"I want to go swimming. Liv want to come with?"

"Aj it's raining." Phil said.

"There is an indoor pool Phil, duh." I said. "And yes Aj I would love to go, just let me go get my swimsuit on."

"Oh its fine, I don't want to go. Thanks for the invite though. I'll just stay here and nap." Phil said. I rolled my eyes and left the room. My room was right down the hall, so it wasn't a long walk. I opened my room and went to get my swimsuit on. I brought a few different swimsuits, but I decided on a cute bikini. It was a plain white top, and high waisted maroon bottoms with some stripes at the top. I threw on a big Kiss t-shirt and some flip flops. I headed back out of my room and over to Phil's. I knocked on the door and Aj opened, carrying a big pool bag and wearing a cute black one piece.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She nodded eagerly and we started walking down the hall to the elevator.

The pool was completely empty, which was nice so Aj and I could have some time to just talk and hang out. We sat in the pool for about 30 minutes just swimming and talking, until three guys decided to join us.

Joe, Colby, and Dean all walked in, shirts off and swim trunks on. It was hard not to stare at them. I don't think the noticed Aj and I in the pool because all three of them just cannon balled into the pool creating huge waves. It completely soaked us both, causing us to both groan in annoyance.

"Sorry girls, didn't see you over there." Joe said, grinning.

"Yes we did." Dean said.

Little Punkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें