• Forty Five •

Grab some tissues before reading this one....... sorry xxxxxxx

Olivia 

2 weeks. 2 weeks with no contact from Dean. No matter where we were, what we were doing or seeing, he was always on my mind. I missed him, I missed him so much. Becky tried her best to keep my mind from wandering, but it was useless. I would constantly pick up my phone to text him, and tell him about what I was doing or the incredible views I had, but I was the one who said we were taking a break. The morning after our fight was awkward and tense, neither of us knowing what to say or do. The drive to the airport was awful, and we gave each other a half-hearted hug before departing. I wanted nothing more than to take back everything and just tell him I love him and to forget about the stupid break. What he said was wrong, and completely awful, but I was also in the wrong. I knew everything he said was true, that I wasn't putting trust in him. I shouldn't have even said anything about my worries. I knew Seth and Ro would keep him in check, and honestly I know he loves me and wouldn't do that. So that leads us to here, the Vegas airport. Dean and the boys got back last night, according to a text from Seth. Him and Roman took flights home while Dean went to his house. Seth had been texting me throughout the 2 weeks, trying to cheer me up as if he knew I was moping around Europe. I mean he wasn't wrong.

I'm waiting for my suitcase to arrive and the anxiety is killing me. I am so nervous for what we will talk about, if we will just hold each other all night and forget about what happened. I know that wouldn't be the healthiest option but it's what I was wanting right now. I missed his hugs.

I grab my luggage off the spinning belt and walked outside to the rental car area. I was able to quickly get a car and was out of there in 15 minutes. The drive to Deans was nerve-wracking, my emotions at an all-time high. He doesn't even know I'm coming, or that I'm back. I'm a little upset he didn't try and contact me at all during the 2 weeks, but I know he was just respecting what I asked him to do. I'm annoyed with myself for even suggesting the break. What he said was awful, but I know we would've worked it out that night. I pull into the driveway of his house and turn the car off. I sit in the driver's seat for about 5 minutes before I start to gather myself. It's 9 PM right now, and I know he isn't asleep. But then again he might have fallen asleep early because of jetlag. I grab my key to the house out of my purse, and unlock the door slowly. The house alarm went off and I quickly typed in the code he told me about when I moved some things in. I take a deep breath and look around, seeing all the lights turned off. I let out a deep breath, he's probably asleep. I roll my suitcase over to the living room and put my keys down on the table. I jumped in shock when I heard the bedroom door open up and shut again.

"Hello?" I hear Dean yell. I can't help my smile, hearing his voice again. I watch as he comes down the stairs, stopping in his spot when he sees it's me. He is shirtless and wearing a pair of sweats, and eyes about to pop out of his head.

"Hi," I breathed out. I was so excited to see him, yet I knew we needed to have the dreaded talk.

"Liv? W-what are you doin' here?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Well Seth told me you were home, I just landed a few hours ago. I just, I needed to see you. And talk. I missed you." I told him, tears welling up in my eyes. He walks closer to me until he's standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry. I should've trusted you and I was being stupid, I'm sorry." I told him, tears falling out. "I missed you so much."