• Six •

I stood there staring at Phil. I didn't even know what to say, I had flat out lied to him about going with Nikki, and I don't know how much he knows. Or how he knows. The way he was looking at me was the way he looks at his opponents in the room. He is in Punk mode right now, and I don't like being on the receiving end of it.

"Well?" he continued staring at me, arms crossed. His eyes are normally a light honey brown kind of color, and right now they are almost black. He was pissed.

"Who told you I was with them last night?" I asked. Might as well find out exactly how much he knows before I dig myself deeper into a whole.

"Nick texted me this morning, about how he was cockblocked by them. We'll talk about Nick in a second, I want to know why Dean Ambrose was around you." Nick must be Dolph's real name, he never told me but he's the only one who was flirting with me last night.

"I don't know Phil, I guess I just looked uncomfortable with Dol- er Nick flirting with me. They must've seen it and came to the rescue," I stuttered. I hope he believes this. "Dean didn't even talk to me." Another lie. "Roman and Seth are actually really cool and we are kinda friends so I'm sure they just didn't want me in an uncomfortable situation anymore."

Phil sighed and calmed down a little bit, but not much.

"Ambrose didn't speak to you? He didn't touch you?"

"No Phil, he acted as if I didn't exist." I feel terrible lying to him but I know he can't find out what really happened. He would kill me. Phil relaxed a little bit and nodded. He believed me.

"Alright, well I'm glad they got you out of a bad situation. I'll talk with Nick about making moves on you. He's nice but a total player." I just nodded and looked around him at AJ. She had this look on her face that was like a "I know you're lying" face. I would have to chat with her later, I need to tell at least someone the truth. I knew she would be more understanding then Phil anyways. Once our chat was over, I packed up my bags and we were off to the next city.

"Where are we going to again?" I asked as I buckled my seatbelt. I sat in the backseat while Phil drove and AJ sat shotgun.

"We are going to Des Moines, Iowa. It's going to be about a 5 ish hour drive. I don't want to make any stops so we are driving straight through. I hope you went to the bathroom beforehand." I rolled my eyes and put my headphones in. I didn't feel good and wasn't in the mood for his bullshit. I leaned my head against the window and shut my eyes, hopefully I will be able to get some sleep to make up for last night.

I woke up to Phil yelling my name.

"Olivia, we are at the hotel. Wake up." I groaned and unbuckled my seatbelt. I've never been to Des Moines before, I had really only been to Minnesota, Chicago, Wisconsin and California. I guess working in the WWE will open my eyes to the whole country, and even overseas hopefully! In my 'welcome to WWE' packet I read that there was going to be a European tour that I could be a part of.

"Checking in for Brooks. We should have 2 joint rooms." Phil said. AJ and I still hadn't talked yet like I wanted to, I was hoping to get the chance before she tells Phil I was lying.

"I'm sorry sir, there were no more joint rooms left, so you have two separate rooms. One is 124 and the other is room 529." The girl said. Phil looked annoyed but took the keys anyways.

"Since we have more stuff April and I are going to take the one of the first floor. You'll have the 5th floor room. It's about 430 now, so we can meet up for dinner in an hour or so? I'll text you." I nodded and grabbed my suitcase from the car. Phil and April's room were on the main floor so they just walked to their room, while I hopped on the elevator. As it was closing, a hand stopped it and came in.