• Twenty One pt 2 •

Dean led me through the club without anyone noticing. I was still shaking, but I had stopped crying for the time being. I had a pretty good buzz going before all this happened, now I am absolutely sober. Dean had his arm securely around my waist and was leading me through the crowd.

"Just keep walking straight ahead. We'll be to the hotel in a second." He whispered into my hair. I just nodded my head and kept walking straight with my head down. We made it out of the club without anyone noticing thankfully, and started walking down the street to the hotel. It was a quick walk, only around the corner. We entered the lobby and walked to the elevators. I was silent the entire time. The shock of what happened earlier has set in, I feel numb.

"I'm going to take you up to our room okay?" Dean said softy. Again, I just nodded. The elevator dinged and we walked down the hall to his room, his arm never leaving my waist. He pulled out his keys from his back pocket and unlocked the door. As soon as the door closed the tears started pouring out. I started sobbing and shaking all over again.

"Hey hey, c'mere darlin. It's okay, he's gone." Dean said pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his mid section and held on for dear life. I cried into his chest while he just stood there holding me, rubbing my back and shushing me.

"I-I was s-s-so scared." I sobbed into him.

"I know, I'm so sorry I didn't get out there sooner." He rested his chin on the top of my head.

"M-my wrists h-h-hurt so bad Dean."

"Let's look at them okay?" He said pulling me away from him. I'm sure all my makeup was running down my face and made me look like a raccoon, but I didn't care right now. Dean grabbed my wrists and examined them in the light of the hotel room.

"They are just really bruised Liv. There's not a lot I can do. Want me to put some lotion and ice on them?" He asked.

"P-please." I said still crying.

"Alright let's go into the bathroom." I followed him into the small bathroom and he took out a bottle of lotion from the counter.

"This might sting a little. I think they are just a little raw due to the hold he had. Take a deep breath." I did as I was told and he put on the lotion. It definitely stung, but nothing compared to the pain earlier. He rubbed it in and then put the bottle away.

"Ice time." He said grabbing hold of my elbow and leading me into the main room. He sat me down on the bed and grabbed some ice from the freezer and a little rag to put it in. I sat on the bed and just stared at him. I was still trying to wrap my head around everything that just happened.

"Dean?" I whispered. His head snapped up from the counter and he looked over at me.

"What's up darlin?"

"Thank you." I told him. He came over and pulled me up off the bed carefully. He engulfed me in a big hug and just held me for a minute before speaking.

"No need to thank me. I'm just glad I got there in time." He said.

"I don't even want to think of what could've happened if you weren't there." He just shushed me and then pulled away from the hug, holding me at arms length.

"Don't think about it. I got you out of there. That dirtbag won't touch you again okay?" I nodded my head wiped my tears away. Dean looked at me up and down and a small smile appeared on his lips.