• Twenty One pt 1 •

It's been a couple days since I've seen the Shield boys. After I overheard Dean I decided that I needed to keep my distance for a while. I never expected to get so close to Nikki and Brie, but I'm so glad I am. They have been so supportive and amazing to me the past couple days. They have really kept my mind off everything that has been going on. Granted we've been getting drunk off wine every night, but still, I haven't thought about Punk or Dean once.

"Liv do you think you'd be up going out tonight? Nattie invited us out to a club after Smackdown. It'll be really fun! All the girls will be there." Nikki called over to me.

We are currently sitting backstage at Smackdown. I had been doing the twins' makeup as well as fixing their attire for the evening. I was due to go out and take photos of the girls' matches tonight.

"Sure! That sounds fun. I really think I need to just get drunk and dance out all this pent up frustration." I told her. She clapped her hands excitedly in the makeup chair.

"Awesome! I'll tell Nattie. And I PROMISE Summer won't be there this time. We haven't hung out with her since that crazy night a couple months ago." She explained. I shuddered at the thought of hanging out with Summer, but quickly got the thought out of my head.

I finished up Nikki's makeup and hair and told her to go get ready. I grabbed my camera out of the bag siting on the table and started walking over to the gorilla.

"Little punk!" I heard someone yell. Only one person calls me 'little punk' so it wasn't hard to guess who.

"Hey Seth Freakin' Rollins. What's up?" I said while checking my camera.

"I haven't seen you in almost a week." He said sticking his bottom lip out in a pout.

"I know, I'm sorry. I've been staying with the Bella's, I needed some girl time." I explained to him.

"I've missed our movie nights. So has Ro." He said still pouting, now giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Cheer up buttercup, we will have one soon." I said messing up his hair.

"Tonight?" He said hopefully.

"I can't tonight, I have plans to go out with the girls. Wait, why are you even here? You guys are on Raw." I asked him.

"I don't know, Vince wanted us to come tonight for some reason, he didn't explain." He shrugged. "You have to come sit with us in catering, Ro misses you."

"We'll see! I have to go take pictures of the match up next so I'll text you okay?" I said giving him a quick hug. He gave me a squeeze and I turned to head out to the ring.

-----After Smackdown----

The twins and I were in our hotel room getting ready to go out tonight. It was 11 PM, and we were planning on being out of here by 11:!5, but with the amount of time it is taking Nikki to get ready I doubt that'll happen.

I was wearing a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a simple white crop top. My hair was down in loose curls and my makeup was just a simple "no makeup" look.

"Liv, don't take this the wrong way, but don't you think you should wear something else? I love the causal look, but you should dress up, get the boys drooling tonight." She said. I looked down at my outfit and became a little self-conscious.

"I mean, I like my comfy outfit though." I told her.

"And you look great! But it's fun to dress up every once in a while. Seriously, just look through my bag for a dress or romper. Let us dress you up for a change." She said. I groaned and nodded. I knew I wasn't getting out of it so I just agreed. I rummaged through her and Bri's clothes and found a cute off white mini skirt, and a black bodysuit that was super low cut. I pulled it out and showed the girls and they both grinned and nodded their heads. I sighed and went to change in the bathroom. The body suit was so lowcut that I couldn't wear a bra with it. Considering Nicole has much larger breasts than I, I was concerned it wouldn't fit correctly on me. But to my surprise, it fit really well. I threw on the skirt over it and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't even look like me, but I damn looked good. I stepped out of the bathroom and back into the hotel room.