• Twelve •

The show had been going well so far. I had been out here for an hour now taking pictures of the matches. It is currently Randy Orton and Cody Rhodes against each other. The house shows are a lot different than regular shows. They are less scripted, and open for the wrestlers to really do whatever they want. They don't normally break character, but they make it more fun, joking around and stuff. There was one last match tonight, which was the Shield against the New Day. I was told to stay down on the stage rather than go up top where the guys are, it was probably best considering last time I was concussed doing that. The New Day came out throwing pancakes, one of which I caught. These guys are super funny and I loved watching them wrestle. I stood down the ramp from them and shot them walking down, they all had big smiles on their faces and they were walking around, going up to little kids. The kids absolutely loved them, which was downright cute. After following them up to the side of the ring, their music stopped and the Shield's started. The crowd erupted with boo's, considering these guys were heels right now. I did my best to get some photos of them while they were up top, but I don't think they turned out well. I waited a minute or so until they were right in front of the barricade, and I took a bunch of pictures of them. Seth was the first to jump over, diving into a ninja roll. I rolled my eyes at this; he was such a show off. Roman was next, simply stepping over the barricade. He was so tall that he made it look so easy to do. I guarantee I'd be tripping over it. Dean was next, and I can't lie, he looked great. His hair was wet and clung to his forehead. He was wearing his normal gear, but damn he looked good. He jumped over the barricade with ease and stared at me for a second. I was snapping pictures of them as they were jumping over. We made eye contact for a second, and I swear he winked at me.

I shook my head and focused on the match. Dean certainly knows how to mess with a person's head. I still haven't spoken to him since I was screaming at him, and I didn't intend to. It's possible I was a little harsh on him, but he absolutely deserved it. I shook away the thoughts and turned my attention back to the match. I continued taking pictures and eventually got the signal it was time to get out of the way and backstage. It wasn't all scripted, but still some of it was. The shield was about to put Big E through a table with a triple power bomb, and I knew I didn't want to be in the line of fire. I met Phil backstage before it was time to leave.

"How was your first ever house show?" He asked me.

"It was fun! You guys seem to have more fun at these." I said.

"We all prefer these. The live shows are just so stressful sometimes, we have to make sure we know all our lines and do exactly what the script says. Here we just have to stay in character, but we can do our own promos and stuff." He explained. It was always fun talking to Phil about wrestling. He was so passionate about it, I could tell he really loved what he does.

"It was a lot of fun! I'm excited to go to Smackdown eventually too. I'm sure there will so many new people to meet. Jason said it probably won't be for a couple months but I'm still excited." I told him. I loved everyone, well mostly everyone, on Raw and who were traveling with us but I wanted to meet new people too. I know the Hardy's are on smackdown, and I have always loved watching them in the ring.

"That'll be fun once the time comes. For now you should just focus on getting better here and getting the hang of traveling so much. It took me months before I even slightly got used to it. Of course I had the help of my adorable fiancé." He said, and hugged April. I scrunched up my face and pretended to gag.

"Gross. Get a room." I told them.

"Are you doing anything after we are done here," April asked.