• Thirty Four •

30 minutes went by faster than ever. I somehow managed to pull out an outfit from the mess that is my suitcase. I need to remember to grab some fancier clothes when I go home next. I pulled together a pair of jeans that had holes in the knees and a black over the shoulder top. Simple, but cute. I paired the outfit with just a pair of black heels and a black belt. (outfit above) 

Jon had told me it was a casual date, and we were probably going out with the boys afterwards, so I figured I didn't need to look too fancy. It was nearing the end of September, so it was getting a little colder outside. I bet back home its freezing already, Minnesota is always so cold. It was nearing 5:30, which is what time Jon told me to be ready. My makeup was fairly basic and natural. I didn't have enough time to go all out. As I was grabbing my purse, Jon opened up the door connecting our rooms.

"Alright sweetheart ready to go?" He said, when he saw me his eyes lit up and he had this devilish smirk on his lips.

"Well if I knew you were going to dress like that I would've pushed the reservation back an hour." He said pulling me into his chest. I laughed and looked up at him.

"An hour? You sure it'd last that long?" I playfully shot back. His smirk grew bigger and he dipped his head to my ear.

"I can last all night darlin', I don't know if you could though." He said lowly, his lips touching my ear and sending goosebumps all over me. He placed a small kiss right under my ear then pulled away.

"Come on hot stuff we have a dinner to go to." He said grabbing my hand and walking me towards the door. It took a minute to catch my breath after that encounter. I don't really know if I entirely knew what I was getting into when I said yes to dating him. I mean, he's basically a sex god. The muscles, the eyes, the hair. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans, a grey v neck, and his signature leather jacket. 

"Stop fantasizing about me and let's go!" He said snapping his fingers in front of my face. I blushed, hard. I tried to play it cool and rolled my eyes.

"Who says I was thinking about you?" I told him, which just caused him to laugh.

"Sure, cause you were thinking about someone else while you were staring at me basically drooling." Damn. I just shook it off and started walking towards the elevator. I really hope I can get through this night without turning into a tomato every 10 minutes.

----At the restaurant ----

The taxi pulled up to an Italian looking restaurant. Jon wouldn't tell me where we were going, so I'm not entirely sure what kind of restaurant it is. It's cute though!

Jon got out of the taxi and held the door open for me. I scooted out and stood next to him. He took my hand in his and guided me into the restaurant. I smiled to myself. Hand holding is such a small gesture, but for Jon to do it in public is a huge deal. He talked about having a problem with PDA and he was working on it.

"Reservation for Ambrose." He said in his manly rugged voice that he uses with everyone but me. It's so funny how different a person can be when it's just the two of you. He's cuddly and handsy when we are alone and when he's at work or around others he has this cold exterior to him. The host lead us to a small table in the back of the restaurant and handed us 2 menus.

"Your server will be right with you, have a good meal." She said to Jon as if I wasn't here.

"Thank you we will." I spoke up. She gave me a dirty look and rolled her eyes before walking away. Jon had his signature smirk on his face and I just shook my head at him.