• Eight •

We left the gym and went straight to the coffee shop. 392 Café is what it is called. Colby told us all about how he got partnered up with the guys and started the shop. He also told us what the best things to order was. I didn't have time to change before we left so I'm still wearing Dean's shirt and my workout shorts. I never noticed but it is an Ambrose Asylum shirt. I smiled to myself, the only merch I had was Phil's.

We got our coffee's that Colby and Joe paid for and sat at a booth and just chatted. We talked high school memories, college memories, and work stories. The occasional fan would come up and ask for a picture which I gladly took for them. It was a great afternoon! It was about 4 when we decided to go back to Colby's house. We hopped in the car and drove the 5 minutes to his house and decided to watch a movie and order in some pizza. I checked my phone and still didn't have a text from Phil, I hope he isn't too upset with me.

"Colby, where is Katelynn?" Joe asked.

"I told you she was visiting her parents." He replied very shortly.

"Alright man what's up. What's going on? Dean asked, obviously noticing the change in Coby every time this Katelynn chick was brought up. I awkwardly ate my pizza, staying out of it. I had no business sticking my nose into this, I've known these guys 2 weeks. Colby just kept his head down and sighed.

"Alright, alright. We broke up." He said. Well I wasn't expecting that to happen. We all got quiet, things a little tense and awkward.

"What happened man?" Joe broke the silence. "You guys were so happy a month ago."

"The schedule was too much for her. I don't blame her. It's too much for me sometimes." He said, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"I'm sorry Colbs," I said, going over and giving him a hug. He squeezed me and let go, going back to his pizza.

"It's okay. I don't want this fun day ruined, lets pick out a movie."

After a lot of arguments and attempted persuasion from me, we chose The Conjuring.

"Why does it have to be a horror movie? I seriously won't be able to sleep tonight."

"It's okay, if you get scared you can just go stay in Dean's room again." Joe said smirking. I threw him a glare and sunk into the couch, not even arguing. Colby and Dean just laughed as they started the movie. I groaned and grabbed a blanket, just in case I needed to hide my face. Just as the movie was about to start I got a text from Phil.

From: Philly

How late will you be out?

"Hey guys what time do you think we will head back to the hotel?" I knew it was about a two hour drive, and the movie was about an hour.

"Depends on what time the movie is done. We could always just stay here right dude? Joe asked Colby.

"There are plenty of rooms, we could just wake up early and drive back before checkout."

"I'd rather stay then drive back in the dark." Dean pitched in.

"Is that okay if we stay here then little punk?" Colby asked me. I shrugged, it shouldn't be a problem.

To: Philly

I think we are just staying here, they don't want to drive back in the dark and we are watching a movie right now. I'll see you bright and early though and we can ride to the next city together : )