• Thirty One •

Sorry for the late update! I had midterms so I was studying and didn't have much time to write this past week. It's fall break though so I hope to get a lot of writing done over the next few days! Again, thank you all for the support and love, you guys are the best. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter, I am so excited to finally type out all the ideas I have had and really get into the story!!

Anyone been watching AEW? if so comment what your thoughts are so far! 

--skip car ride---

We pulled up to Joe's house in Florida at 10:30 AM. Dean, Colbs and I had been driving for what felt like 5 days, but was really only about a day. I slept a majority of the night and Colby kept Dean awake the whole. I didn't know how they did it. Joe had a nice house, bigger than what I was expecting to be honest. Dean and Colby were dead tired in the front seat while I was wide awake and bouncing excitedly in the backseat.

"You got ants in your pants or something?" Colby mumbled from the front seat.

"No I'm just excited to meet his family! He talks about Jojo and Galina so much I can't wait to finally meet them." I told him. Dean gave a small chuckle.

"Good then, you'll be occupied while blondie and I sleep. I am tired as shit." Dean grumbled and opened up the car door. I followed suit and opened up my door and jumping out. I followed Dean around to the trunk and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind as he opened up the trunk, laying my head on his back.

"Whatcha doin there darlin'?" Dean asked quietly while getting the suitcases out.

"Giving you a hug. I haven't hugged you since yesterday." I told him. This made him laugh a little bit, and turned around in my arms.

"Well then how 'bout a real hug?" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up in one swift motion, making me laugh. He spun me around and then gently set me down on the ground. I gave him a big smile and he returned it, leaning down and giving me a sweet kiss.

"This is going to take a lot of time getting used to." Colby said from the front of the car. He had a disgusted look on his face at what he just saw, which just made Dean laugh. I went to grab my suitcase and Dean swatted my hand away and grabbed it for me.

"I can grab my own suitcase ya know?" I told him with a small smile. He reached up and shut the trunk, and then grabbed the suitcases and started walking towards Joe's house.

"I know, but you don't have to. That's what boyfriends are for right?" he said, turning around and giving me a smirk making me roll my eyes. This made Colby fake gag and walk ahead of us.

"You guys are grossing me out. I'm too tired for this." He said, making me laugh. WE reached the front door and knocked, hoping not to wake anyone up. The door opened but I didn't see anyone standing behind it, until I heard a small squeal I looked down and saw a little girl with crazy curly hair.

"Uncle Colby!! Uncle Deany!!" She yelled, jumping into the arms of Colby.

"I missed you girlie." Colby said giving her a big hug. He set her down and let her run up to Dean, who had dropped the suitcases to prepare for the little girl to jump into his arms.

"Hey munchkin. You've gotten bigger since I saw you last. What are you now, 24?" Dean asked. The little girl giggled and shook her head frantically.

"No Uncle Dean. I am only five!" she said holding up 5 fingers. This made me laugh, which caused her to look at me over Dean's shoulder.

"Is that Livvy?" She asked Dean quietly. Dean turned around and nodded his head.

"Yes this is Oliva, she is a friend of ours." He told her. She smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back at her and this made her blush and hide her face in Deans shoulder. Seeing Dean with her really made my heart melt. I'm not used to seeing this side of Dean, and I've been seeing it for three full days now.

"Jojo are you gonna let them in? I'm sure they are tired from the drive." I heard Joe yell from inside. Dean put her down and she ran inside, opening the door up wider so we could all step in. I followed Dean and Colby as they entered the house, and it was beautiful on the inside. The front room was huge with a spiral staircase leading upstairs, the walls were painted white and the celling went up so high. I was in awe as I was looking around the inside of his house I didn't even realize Joe had come up to us. I snapped out of my trance and smiled at him wrapping my arms around his midsection.

"Hey babygirl," he said, squeezing me. "Oh wait, can I still call you that? You're a taken woman now." He said pulling away from the hug. This made me laugh and roll my eyes.

"Yes you can still call me that. Guys seriously, don't act all weird around me just cause Dean and I are dating okay? I'm still the same Olivia. I just have a lunatic wrapped around my arm now." I said smiling big.

"Hey now. You're wrapped around the lunatics arm." Dean said from the doorway. This made Roman laugh and Seth just roll his eyes playfully.

"So I'm sure you guys are exhausted. Let me show you up to your rooms." Joe said. We all took off our shoes as he led us up the big staircase. Once we got up there, I noticed pictures hanging on all the walls and at least 5 bedrooms up here.

"Joe I don't think I said this but your house is beautiful." I told him, staring at all the pictures as we walked down the hallway. The walls were filled with pictures of his family, baby jojo and pictures from his wedding too.

"Thanks baby girl. It's all Galina. She's downstairs making lunch right now." He told me. We walked into one bedroom and Colby dropped his suitcase down on the ground and laid face first on the bed. Joe and I both laughed at him and Colby flipped us off.

"Goodnight kiddo." Dean said as he started walking forward. He walked down the hall and made a left turn into another bedroom I assume.

"They've claimed which rooms are theirs already, they've been here a few times. You can have the room across from the one Dean went into. Or ya know, y'all can share his room." Joe said wiggling his eyebrows. My jaw dropped and I shoved him.

"Stop Joe. I'm not sleeping with him we just started dating like 2 days ago." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Okay, whatever you say. Are you gonna get some sleep?" He asked.

"No I slept most of the car ride here. I'm just going to change out of these gross car-ride clothes and I'll meet you downstairs? I wanna meet your wife!" I told him. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Alright, you have a bathroom in your room, and when you are ready just come down the stairs and then take a left." He told me, I nodded and started walking down the hall towards my room. I heard a mumble and I looked over at Dean, who was laying similar to Colby.

"Prinphehs" I heard him mumble into the pillow. This made me laugh and I walked into his room sitting on the edge of his bed.

"What?" I said, still laughing. He rolled over and sent me a small smile.

"Hey princess." He said softly, I could tell he was tired by the sound of his voice.

"Hi sleepy head. Are you gonna take a nap?" I asked him. He reached out an arm and pulled me down on the bed.

"Only if you nap with me." He said, wrapping an arm around me. I giggled at this and shook my head.

"I'm not even tired." I said to him, he didn't respond and just nuzzled into my back. I smiled and just stayed with him. I pulled out my phone and texted Joe that I was stuck and he just sent me a winky face emoji. I guess I would meet his wife before the show tonight.