• Thirty •

OMG how is it chapter 30 already?!?!?! This is crazy thank you guys so much for supporting and reading I love you all. Enjoy this chapter and the next few to come, they are gonna be super good I promise :)   

(The picture is just a visual on how they are sleeping, I tried my best to describe it but just so you guys know what I was envisioning for that part.)

---------------

Olivia 

I woke up incredibly sweaty and in a super uncomfortable position. I was laying on my stomach on top of Dean with my arms somehow curled underneath him, with that horrible tingling feeling you get when you sit in a certain way too long. My head was laid on his chest right underneath his chin, and his arms circled me and held me in place. I glanced up and noticed he was still asleep, lightly snoring. I didn't want to move, afraid to wake him up. He looked peaceful, which is a look Dean Ambrose usually does not have. His face was relaxed, his lips had a content almost smile, and his hair was all messy and covering his forehead and partly his eyes. I carefully moved one arm from under him and reached up to swipe the hair away from his eyes. His hair was super soft, which of course made me want to reach up and run my hand through it. I was twirling strands around my fingers and just playing with his hair, being a total werido. Thank god he is asleep. I heard my phone vibrate from the floor so I slowly brought my hand away from his hair to reach down but stopped when I heard mumbling.

"Don't stop. Feel's good." I heard Dean mumble. A blush creeped its way onto my cheeks, he was awake this whole time. I smiled and reached my hand back up to his head and continued playing with his hair. Dean's grip around my waist tightened and a smile grew on his face.

"I feel like it's the boyfriend's job to play with the girls hair." I said jokingly.

"Mmm. Call me your boyfriend again. I like it." He said back with a deep morning voice causing me to giggle. I sat up and adjusted my legs so I was straddling Dean, his arms still planted around my waist. I stretched my arms up into the air and stayed like that for a minute before dropping the mand resting my hands on his chest. Deans eyes opened and met mine from above. I smiled at him.

"Time to get up boyfriend. Breakfast is waiting." I said, smelling the cinnamon and bacon from upstairs. Dean cleared his throat and nodded.

"Yeah, uh. I'm just gonna need a minute." He said awkwardly. I furrowed my eyebrows not really understanding, until I felt something hard against my inner thigh. My eyes widened and I moved off him quickly.

"Sorry! I didn't even really think oh my god I'm so sorry." I said panicking, causing him to laugh.

"It's okay darlin'. Just need a minute to calm down." He said with a smirk.

"Okay, yeah. Totally understand. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked, which caused his smirk to grow. Stupid question.

"There are a few ways you can help princess, but I don't think we are at that stage yet." He said flirtatiously. This made my blush get even redder and I just nodded and went to walk upstairs.

"I'll get your plate ready, just come up when you're uh, ready." I said awkwardly before walking upstairs. I took a deep breath before opening the door and walking into the main level. God that was awkward. I shook away the embarrassment before walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning Livvy!" My mom yelled from the kitchen table.

"Hey mom." I said, walking over and sitting next to her. My dad came over and poured some coffee in the cup that was sitting in front of me.