• Twenty Three •

It's been about a week now since our Harry Potter marathon. Dean had been a jerk the whole time, coming out and interrupting the movie, complaining about being bored, stuff like that just to be annoying. I don't think Joe and Colby cared, but he was getting under my skin. I hadn't talk to him since the incident at the club. I am very thankful for him and I can't even imagine what would've happened without him. Besides the fact he was being an annoying asshat during the movies, I need to properly thank him.

It was Monday night and we were currently in Phoenix, AZ. Home of the Bella Twins! I was wandering around backstage looking for the Shield's locker room. Sandra and I had finished all our wardrobe prep and I didn't have any pictures to take until the show started. We were nearing my first pay-per-view! Summer Slam was two weeks away, and starting next Monday I will be booked solid for a week straight. Thankfully, I am able to go home this weekend. It has been almost two months since I've been home now and I was really starting to get homesick. I know how busy my life is going to be starting next week and I just need to embrace this easy couple days.

"Hey little punk. You lost?" I heard Seth call. I turned around and saw him standing behind me in the hallway.

"Yeah actually I was looking for your locker room. I need to talk to Ambrose." I told him. He smirked and gave me a suggestive look.

"Gonna wish your man good luck before his match tonight?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay, he's not my man. And no. I just would like to talk to him. Can you please lead me to your locker room." I said, annoyed. I was sick of the boys making comments like this. It's been going on for a week now and it has gotten annoying.

"Someone's feisty. Dean likes that. Follow me little punk." Seth said, and started walking down the hallway. We walked a little further down and made a bunch of turns, and finally we arrived in front of a door that said "Shield" outside of it. We walked in and I immediately saw Roman and Dean stretching and getting ready for their match.

"Baby girl! What're you doing here? Figured you'd be out taking pictures or somethin'." Roman said, coming over and giving me a hug.

"I just wanted to come talk to Dean real quick." I said, making contact with the blue eyed shield member. He smirked at me

"Lucky me." Dean said. I rolled my eyes and looked at Roman and Seth still standing in the room.

"Can you guys ya know, leave?" I asked.

"C'mon why can't we hear the conversation?" Seth whined. I walked over and grabbed him by the ear and dragged him out of the room.

"ow ow ow ow." He whimpered. Roman and Dean just laughed as I shoved Seth out of the room.

"You next Ro? Or will you leave willingly?" I asked him. His laugh stopped instantly and he nodded his head, walking swiftly out of the room. I heard the door shut and then I looked up at Dean.

"Alright princess, you have me all alone. What's up?" Dean asked while taping up his wrists.

"I just wanted to talk to you about last weekend. You know, at the club."

"What about it?" He asked.

"You saved me from a really bad situation. It could've been a lot worse if you weren't there. So I just wanted to properly say thank you, ya know, without being a crying mess." I said with an awkward little laugh. Dean looked up at me and his eyes softened.