• Thirty Three •

The ride back to Joe's house was pretty quick, and quiet. Everyone was tired from work and just wanted sleep. I was sitting in the back in between Dean and Colby while Joe was in the front with his wife. Dean had his hand in mine and Colby was laying his head on my shoulder. We left the rental car at the arena, because Vince ordered us a new one for tomorrow that we have to pick up. It was kind of a squeeze in the truck but it was only a 10 minute drive. I smiled to myself, never would I have thought I would be so close to anyone other than my brother.

Speaking of my brother, I haven't seen him or told him about Dean and I. I know I need to, I would rather him find out from me and not someone else. Dean and I have been dating for only a day though, I should wait a little bit at least I think. I know he will not take it easy, in fact he might stop talking to me all together. I took a deep breath and let it out. Dean gave my hand a squeeze, as if he knew what was going through my mind.

"We have arrived gentleman. And ladies." Joe said from the front seat. I smiled up at Dean and he winked at me in return before opening the car door. Colby lifted his head off me and exited as well. I grabbed my purse from the ground and scooted out after Dean. He helped me out of the car, as it was kind of a big step down. He grabbed my hand and we started walking up the driveway to the house.

"So, is everyone just going to bed? I need some time with my wife, it's been to long if you know what I mean?" Joe said with a smirk. I made a grossed out face and the two boys just grinned and patted him on the back.

"It's gonna be an even longer time if you keep bragging like that." Galina said smacking Joe lightly on the side of his head. I laughed at this and Joe stuck out his bottom lip in a pout.

"Where is JoJo?" I asked them. She was at the show I thought, but not in the car on the way back.

"Oh my mom picked her up after Joe went out. She can't stay out this late. I will go get her in the morning before you all head out." She said with a smile. I nodded and smiled back at her. Dean threw his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"my brotha, is it okay if Liv and I use the theater room downstairs? I promised her a chick flick before we go to bed." Dean said smiling at me. I grinned, surprised he had the energy to stay up for a movie.

"Sure man. You know where everything is, mi casa es su casa." Joe said. "Colby if you need anything feel free to grab it. I'll see you guys bright and early for breakfast!" Him and Galina went upstairs and Colby followed, waving at his. He was pretty much sleep walking at this point, I don't even think he had his eyes fully open. I looked up at Dean and smiled at him.

"Theater room?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed my hand, leading me towards a door.

"Right this way my lady. Before we go down there, any snacks or drinks?" He asked, gesturing towards the kitchen. I shook my head at him.

"No, I'm good. But I do want to change into some comfier clothes first so I'll meet you down there? It's just through that door right?' I asked him.

"Yes ma'am. I'll get everything set up." He told me, walking towards the door. I hurried upstairs to change into some sleep shorts and a big t shirt from Deans suitcase. He won't mind, I don't think. I put on some comfy socks and walked back downstairs. I opened the door Dean went into and opened it up. I walked down a set of stairs and then my eyes went wide. When they said theater room they weren't kidding. There was a giant couch that could fit at least 10 people, and 3 recliner chairs set up as well. Each wall had movie posters and memorabilia, and the front wall was a giant projector screen. The title screen of 'Easy A' was on, waiting for us to hit play.