• Fourteen •

I woke up with the sunlight shining in my face, and a strong arm keeping me from moving. My head was pounding, my eyes hurt, and my throat was sore. I was half hungover and half emotionally exhausted from last night. I still couldn't wrap my ahead around the fact the it was all a bet. Summer has been the source of all my problems lately, and I've had enough. Yeah Cody was in the wrong too, but Summer was the one who initiated the bet. I still couldn't wrap my mind around what happened. This whole last month was a lie, the entire relationship, all the feelings. Nothing was real. I was so hurt, but at the same time I'm almost not surprised. The relationship happened so fast. He was always trying to get in my pants too. I never thought the reason was because he bet someone he could do it.

Dean groaned and buried his face into my neck. His beard was tickling the back of my neck and I giggled a little.

"What s'funny?" Dean mumbled. His voice was so deep in the morning and let me tell ya, it was hot.

"You're tickling me." I told him. He took that as an opportunity to nuzzle his face into my neck some more, causing me to full on laugh.

"Dean stop!" Of course, that didn't stop him. I couldn't move because his arm was holding me in place. "Dean, dean please!" I said in between laughs. My abs were hurting, and tears were running down my cheeks at this point.

"Nope. You have to say, "Dean Ambrose is the sexiest man in the shield" first." He stopped nuzzling into my neck and now resorted to tickling my sides. I was squirming around like an idiot, but I can't help how ticklish I am.

"Dean Ambrose is the sexiest man in the shield!" I practically yelled. And with that, Dean stopped tickling me. "Jerk." I said pushing his arms off me.

"I couldn't resist. You have a cute laugh." He said, smiling. I never noticed before, but he has a cute little dimple when he smiles. This man gets more and more attractive every time I see him. Ugh, why does he have to be such an asshole though.

I rolled over to face him, and almost stopped breathing. His hair was messy on his forehead, his eyes were a bright blue, and his skin was glistening in the sunlight. Not like an Edward Cullen type of way, but more like a Magic Mike type of way. His muscles were on full display, and I couldn't help but stare. His arms were the size of my legs, and his abs were perfectly toned.

"Like what you see princess?" Dean said, smirking at me. He had been looking at me this whole time, watching me stare at him. My cheeks heated up and I rolled my eyes, trying to play off the whole thing.

"You wish." I said. He just laughed and put his arm around me again. He pulled me to his chest and we just laid that way for a while, not talking, not moving. It was nice. Dean was just lightly playing with the ends of my hair, and I was listening to his heartbeat. I was loving every second of this. This is my favorite version of Dean. He's being nice and sweet with me instead of being a complete jackass. I just wish he as like this all the time.

After a couple minutes of just lying there, we decided it was time to get up. Dean went into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day while I went out into the main room to get some coffee. I stepped out and was greeted by Joe and Colby sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey baby girl. How are you feeling?" Joe asked. I smiled at him, and just shrugged. After this morning I was feeling a lot better, but I was still extremely upset about last nights events.

"I'm okay, better than last night." I told him. They both took in what I was wearing and a smirk painted both of their faces.

"Nice PJ's" Colby said. I was wearing Deans shirt and a pair of his boxers. I rolled my eyes at the both of them, making my way into the kitchen.