• Sixteen •

--- Phil's POV ---

It was like time stopped, and everything was in slow motion. I was holding Dean back while he was desperately trying to get out of my grip. I saw the look in Olivia's eyes, pleading with Cody to walk away. She walked up behind him, grabbing his arm to pull him away. I could see what was about to happen but I wasn't fast enough to stop it. Cody swung around and his fist connected to Olivia's face. Olivia fell to the ground, and Cody stood there with his eyes wide.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed. Dean was now least of my concerns and I pounced on Cody. I was throwing punches left and right, not caring where I was hitting or how hard my swings were. I was seeing red, punching the man that has put my sister through so much pain, emotionally and now physically.

I heard commotion around me but I didn't care. All I cared about was taking out my rage on the man that just knocked my sister unconscious. I felt two pairs of arms grab me off the ground. I was being held back and I was thrashing against them, trying to get back to Cody. I didn't care that he was practically unconscious himself, I wanted to end him.

"Let me go Reigns." I said sternly, still trying to break out of his grip. Him and Ambrose were holding me back. As I was just about to bust out of their grips, I was shoved up against a wall.

"Listen to me. Olivia needs you right now. Get your head out of your ass and go over to your baby sister." Ambrose growled at me. This little snap back into reality made me look over to where Olivia was. Rollins was with her, and there were paramedics surrounding them. I could see the bruise forming around her eye. The fucker gave her a black eye.

"You need to snap out of the rage for right now. Trust me I was nothing more than to send his ass straight into the dirt, but she needs you." Ambrose said. I sighed and nodded. He let me go and I went over to where Rollins and Liv were at.

"She needs to go to the hospital. We have the ambulance on the way." One of the paramedics said. I suddenly started getting really nervous. What if there is more damage than just the black eye?

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked frantically.

"We won't know about anything internally until we get to the hospital, but for the time being, she's fine. Just unconscious from the force. "The paramedic told me. I nodded my head and looked around. There were superstars all around us, trying to see over the group of us covering Liv. I spotted Aj in the crowd of people, she looked confused until she met eye contact with me.

"Phil?" She said, rushing over to me. I pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tight. I was so worried about Olivia I just needed some comfort right now.

"Baby what's going on?" She asked, hugging me back.

"Its Liv. There was a fight and I just couldn't stop it I didn't have time before he hit her and she fell and It's all my fault." I stuttered out. I was beginning to panic, thinking the worst was about to happen. I didn't want to lose my baby sister.

"Hey hey, it's okay. It's not your fault. Look, the ambulance is here. She will be fine okay?" She said, rubbing my back. I just kept her close to me while they put her in the back of the ambulance.

--- Olivia ---

Beep. Beep. Beep.

My head is pounding, my body feels weak and tired. I hear some commotion around me but I don't want to open my eyes. I am just so tired, I don't feel like opening them.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

People keep talking around me. I wish they would all shut up so I could get some sleep.