• Two •

I was woken up by Toast licking my face and barking at my phone alarm going off. I was so sore that I couldn't even move my arms to reach my phone. One thing I will not miss about soccer is the constant pain. I groaned as I rolled over and turned off my alarm. I laid and cuddled with Toast for a couple minutes as I woke up. He was my early graduation gift from Phil. I got him about 2 months ago, and he is about a year old we think. He is a cute little baby. I named him Toast because people always refer to Corig's as loafs of bread, and mine is part black and brown, so its like he's toast. Get it? I also call him Toast Malone from time to time, because my favorite musician at the moment is Post Malone. Anyways.

    After laying in bed for about 5 minutes, I decided it was time to get up. I changed out of my pajamas and put on some comfy shorts and a Minnesota U sweatshirt. I walk out of my room, Toast following close behind, and go downstairs to the kitchen. I'm greeted with the smell of pancakes and coffee, and hear the chatter of my mom and Phil.

    "Good morning!" I yelled cheerfully. I sat down at the counter bar and smiled at my mom and Phil. They both said good morning to me and continued cooking.

    "Where's dad, Ape, and Mike?" I asked.

    "Well April is showering, and Michael is with dad at the store, getting some last minute things for our trip to Green Bay tonight." My mom answered.

    "What time do we have to leave Philly?"

    "One, don't call me that, ever. And Two, we are leaving here by no later than 1, I have to be there by 5 at the latest. Sooner if possible." He said. It is currently 9, so we have a little time. I decided to go shower before I ate breakfast. I took a quick shower and got dressed for the day. It's May in Minnesota, so its still pretty chilly. I put on some leggings and the same MU sweatshirt on.

    I packed a bag for Smackdown and some phone chargers and headphones for the car ride there. It's about a 4 hour drive so we gotta be prepared. It is now 10:30 and I am starving. I walk back down to the kitchen and grab a plate. Mike and Dad were back from the store, and currently sitting at the table eating their breakfast. Mom and Phil must be packing, so I sit with the boys and eat.

    "So Livy, what's your plan after graduation? Got any job ideas or anything?" Asked my dad with a mouth full of pancakes.

    I laughed nervously and shook my head.

    "Not really, I mean I was thinking about starting a photography business maybe. I know it would take a while to start up but once it does I think I would be pretty good with it. I'm also good with my fashion stuff so I could probably do something with that as well. Maybe work for a magazine or something." I said.

    He nodded and gave a little smirk/smile thing, as if he were hiding something. He changed the subject and started talking to Mike, leaving me confused.

    After breakfast I helped April pack up some things, they needed a lot more than me considering after this they wont be back here for another month. Once everyone was packed and ready to go, it was about 1145. We decided to just head out early so that way we would have a little wiggle room if needed. We decided to drop Toast off with my best friend here in Minnesota, Isabelle. She loves Toast and has a corgi of her own, so Toast loves visiting her.

    After dropping off Toast we all started our 4 hour journey to Green Bay. I was in the car with Phil and April while my parents and Mike were in another car.

---- time jump 4 ish hours -----

At the Arena

    I was walking around backstage saying hi to random superstars here and there that I've met over the years. Randy Orton, John Cena, Nikki and Brie, Paige, The Hardy Boyz, and that's just to name a few. I have attended quite a few of Phil's shows so I got to know a lot of the people here, but there are obviously a lot that I still haven't been able to meet.