• Forty One •

Hi loves! Hope everyone is doing well. This is a shorter update but still a cute one :) The next chapter will be a 2 parter and will be full of drama and action. Thank you all for reading and hope everyone is safe ♡♡♡

ALSO!!!! I hope everyone likes the new cover art :,) 

------------- 

I woke up wrapped in Deans arms. Memories of the night came flooding back to me; the touching, the kissing, the pure love that filled the room. I smiled I rolled over and looked to see his bare chest on full display, and his eyes wide open smirking at me.

"Like what you see?" He said in his rugged morning voice. I rolled me eyes and giggled a little bit.

"The dried drool on your chin is just a turn on." I told him jokingly.

"Oh you're gonna get it." He said in a dark tone. I squealed as he reached over and grabbed me. He pulled me on top of him and started attacking my neck with his lips, nipping lightly as he went. His hands started to snake up the back of my thighs and up the back of my shirt. He started tracing small circles on my bare back which cause my skin to rise with goosebumps.

"We don't have time hot shot, we have to leave for Vegas." I told him. He pulled his lips off my neck and pulled a pouty face. I laughed at this and bent down a little to reach his lips. I gave him a quick kiss and rolled off him. As I stood up I stretched my arms up to the ceiling and held them there for a little bit, my shirt rising up past my hips. Dean took this as a perfect opportunity to slap my ass.

"Dean!" I screeched. He smirked and shrugged.

"Not sorry babe." He said with a smug look on his face. I couldn't help the smile on my face. I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of ripped jeans, and a plain black crop top. I looked over to Dean and sent him a smile.

"Are you just gonna lay there all day or hop in the shower with me?" I said with a small smirk. He was out of bed in a flash, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into the bathroom before I could blink.

"You read my mind darlin." Dean said as he shut the door behind us. His lips found mine again which caused me to melt this time instead of pulling away. His lips would cure any type of pain I was feeling. He was the first to pull away this time. He pushed some of my hair out of my face and brought his lips to my forehead.

"I love you." He said softly. I think my heart stopped beating.

"I love you too." I replied with a smile.

"Last night was hands down, best sex I've ever had." He told me, reaching over to turn on the shower. This caused me to laugh.

"Out of all the girls you have ever slept with? I can hardly believe that." I said. He's been with so many girls, there is no way I was his best. He frowned a little and came up to me. He grabbed my hand and led me to the shower. He gestured me to pull my arms up, so I lifted them up as he took off my shirt, leaving me naked in front of him. He pulled me close to him and rested his forehead on mine.

"I didn't love them princess. It felt different with you. It wasn't just a quick fuck, it was love. As cheesy as it fuckin sounds." He said with a small smile. "Now. Let's shower huh? And don't get any ideas, I know it's hard to control yourself around me but we have to get ready for our flight." He said jumping in the shower. I rolled my eyes and snorted.

"Yeah okay. I'll try to contain myself." I joked.

-------------------

Dean and I successfully showered and got ready before we were too late for our flight. There was lots of touching and lots of water being thrown around, but he controlled himself. We were currently on the airplane about 20 minutes out from Vegas. Our next show was there, and I was really excited. I had never been to Vegas, and I feel like everyone needs to experience it at least once in their lives. Although, Dean lives there so maybe I'll experience it more than once. We were all planning on staying at Deans house for the night, which was super exciting. Unfortunately we have to leave tomorrow night, but that gave us a whole 2 days basically to hang out. It was currently 10 Am in Vegas and we didn't need to be at the show until 6PM.