• Nine •

A/N

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a couple days! I've been super busy with work and my summer classes for school but I hope to upload a couple more chapters within the week :) Also, some chapters might be a little slow or boring, but I have so many ideas for this story, I just need to get to the point where it would make sense for them to happen! Just stick with me I promise it'll get good! 

----------- 

The ride to the next town was long, and quiet. We are going to Kansas City, Missouri I believe. I told the boys what had happened a little bit ago, they were supportive and told me Phil just needed time, and I should talk to him. I have no interest in talking to him at this point. He made the decision to kick me out of his car. This was what, my fifth day on the job? I planned on keeping this job for a long time so there is no way I'm dealing with that the whole time. If he wants to be a jerk, fine, I just won't hang out with him. We had stopped a couple times on the way to KC, and we were about 45 minutes away now. It was getting to be 3:30 PM now, and I had no idea what to do when we got into town. I can't keep hanging out with the boys, I feel like I'm intruding on their time together. I obviously can't hang out with my brother because he is being a jerk, and the only friends I had made turned their backs on me. I sighed and pulled out my phone. I never got around to reading Bri and Nikki's texts.

From: Bri (the better twin) Bella

Olivia I am so sorry for what happened. We don't believe Summer at all and we kicked her out as soon as you ran off. We tried to find you but we had no idea where you went. Forgive us?

From: Nikki (the hotter twin) Bella

Liv we didn't believe anything Summer said, trust me. I hope we can still be friends, I'd love to hang out with you and talk this out.

I decided to reply to both of them, saying we could get together for dinner in KC and talk. I was upset and emotional when I left their room, the girls probably meant no harm and it wouldn't hurt to talk to them. I really needed other friends while I'm here.

"We are here Liv," Joe said. It was weird, him calling me my name instead of 'babygirl'. They never called me by my name. I know they are being careful around me because they just witnessed me crying for almost 3 hours straight.

"Thank god, I need to change into some comfier clothes." I said. I was currently wearing jean shorts and a tank top. I needed to put on some leggings or some running shorts. It was about 60 degrees in KC right now so I feel like leggings and a tank top would be a good choice. We have a show tomorrow, and I have some business to take care of when I get to the hotel. Jason texted me telling me I needed to meet up with Sandra, the wardrobe lady, to help her make some costumes for the show tomorrow.

The three of us got out of the car and headed into the hotel. I had no idea where my room was, or if Punk had checked me in already. I hope I'm not sharing a room with him.

"Hi, checking in for Brooks, Olivia not Phil." I told the receptionist. She typed some stuff into her computer and asked for my ID and credit card. She checked me in and told me Phil hadn't yet.

"Do you know if our rooms are separate or are they together?" I asked her.

"They are conjoined rooms ma'am."

"Any way we could change that?" I asked. No way am I staying in a room with him and April, even if there is a door separating us I don't think so.