•Thirty Five•

I woke up with a heavy arm draped over me and the blankets tangled around me. Dean was nuzzled into the back of my neck and his breath was hot against my skin. I carefully rolled over in his arms and laid face to face with him. I laid and watched him studying his face. He looked so relaxed, which is a huge difference from his shield face. I brushed a piece of hair from his forehead and he started to blink his eyes open. His arms tightened around me and he pulled me closer to his chest which caused me to giggle.

"Good morning handsome." I said to him. He groaned in response and shook his head.

"No. Go back to sleep." He said which caused me to laugh.

"We need to be up for the show tonight. It's already 11," I told him. He groaned again and squeezed me tighter.

"Nope. We are staying in this bed and not leaving." He flipped over so he was laying on top of me and he put all his body weight on me.

"Dean stop," I said laughing. This just caused him to put more weight on me. He moved his lips up to my ear.

"Mmmm, that's not what you were saying last night." He whispered seductively in which caused me to blush. I hid my face in my hands.

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and rolled off of me. I uncovered my face and smiled at him. I was really happy, like genuinely. I can't remember the last time I felt like this with someone. I was content with Cody, but not as happy as I am right now. My boyfriend before Cody was... well not like this. I don't like to think about him.

"Let's get ready to go doll. I'm gonna meet up with the boys in a little bit at the gym. Do you want to come with?" He asked me. While I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize he had gotten out of bed and was now standing up.

"I think I'm going to hang out with AJ before I have to work." I told him. He was brushing his teeth and from the bathroom he yelled,

"Fine but I get you after the show."

I smiled and nodded at him and threw the blanket off of me. I swung my legs over the bed and got up to stretch.

"I could get used to this view every morning." I heard Dean say from the other side of the bed. I looked down and remembered I was wearing just his tee shirt from last night. I rolled my eyes at him and smiled. I walked around to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He circled his arms around my waist and brought his lips down to mine. It was a soft and short kiss before I pulled away.

"We need to get ready." I told him with a smile. I pulled away and we started to get ready for the day. I pulled out some ripped light blue jeans, a plain black crop top. I paired it with just some white vans and quickly changed while Dean was in the bathroom getting ready. Once he came out I quickly went and brushed my teeth and then threw my hair into a messy ponytail. We were both ready to go within 20 minutes, which was pretty good for me. I packed up my suitcase and put it over by the closet, we weren't leaving until tomorrow morning, but I wanted to be relatively packed up.

Dean walked over to me and eyed me up and down.

"Damn. My girlfriend is hot." He said to me, once again wrapping me up and pulling me into a kiss. I could never get enough of this. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away after a few seconds.

"Ready to go?" he asked me. I nodded my head and smiled at him. I grabbed my purse and phone and we both walked out of the room. I texted AJ and she told me to meet up with her at her room, which was 2 floors below ours. Dean was going to meet up with the boys in their room which was on our floor. He walked me to the elevator and gave me a hug.