• Thirty Seven •

The drive back to the hotel was a complete blur. I remember going up the elevator and unlocking my hotel room, but not much before that. I was putting my purse down onto the chair in the corner of the room when Dean grabbed me and hugged so tight I thought I was going to pop.

"Are you okay?" His voiced was muffled because his face was buried in my neck. I slowly nodded my head. The tears started to brim my eyes and I was trying my hardest to keep them in. He pulled away from me and held my face in his hands.

"What happened before they brought you out?" He asked me. A tear escaped my eye and he quickly brought his thumb up to catch it. I sniffled and took a deep breath to tell him what happened.

"Well I was watching you in catering and Phil had to leave so I just stayed to watch you a-and they just came into catering and grabbed me. I tried to fight them off Dean I tried I promise but they were too strong a-and I just I couldn't they just took me I-" I was rambling and starting to panic remembering the events of the night. Dean wiped away the tears that I didn't realize were falling and shushed me, pulling my face into his chest.

"Baby it's okay. I'm here." He said rubbing my back. Under any other circumstance, him calling me baby would give me butterflies. But right now I was trying not to have a panic attack. Dean kept rubbing my back as I cried into his chest. We stood there for a few minutes like this until he pulled me away.

"Let's just, go to bed yeah? Do you want to shower at all?" He asked me. I wiped away the tears and shook my head.

"No I just want to sleep." I said and sniffled. He nodded his head and walked over to my suitcase. He pulled out the Ambrose Asylum shirt that I borrowed from him over a month ago and a pair of sleep shorts. He held them out for me and I grabbed them.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"I'm going to run over to my room and grab some clothes. I'll be back in one second okay?" He said. I nodded my head. I quickly changed into my pajamas and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my facewash off the counter and quickly washed my face. All my makeup from the night was smeared and I looked like a racoon. I gently washed everything off and headed back into the room. I laid down and got under the covers. I took a deep breath and just tried to calm down. A minute or two after I jumped in bed, Dean came back in through the room. He had flannel pajama pants on and his shirt was off. He climbed into bed with me and scooped me into his arms.

"Feeling better?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at him.

"My arm still hurts but I'm okay." I told him. I didn't have cast or anything but it was bruised. Dean grabbed my arm and placed kisses on all of the visible bruises. I smiled slightly at him, he was really trying to make me feel better.

"Dean?" I caught his attention. He stopped and looked down at me.

"Yes?"

"Thank you for saving me." I told him. He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head.

"I didn't save you baby. If anything, I almost made it worse. I was just going to charge at him and not even blink. I don't know what he would've done if he hurt you worse than anything." He explained. "Colby and Joe did the saving, I just did the beating. It's what I'm good at." He said, almost disappointed with himself. I looked up at him and he had a frown on his face. I brought my hand up to his cheek and sent him a small smile.

"Someone needed to beat him up for me." I told him. This caused him to chuckle and kiss my forehead. I nuzzled into his chest and for the first time let out an even, calm breath. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard Dean whisper something.