• Forty •

2 Months Later

"Olivia Lauren you are going to miss your flight let's go!" My mom yelled from the door of my bedroom. I groaned from my bed and sunk down into the comforter. I was due back to work today. It had been 2 months since the accidents, 2 long months of rehab and physical therapy appointments for Mike. Not to mention all my mandatory therapy sessions. Mike luckily suffered injuries that were able to be fixed. He had lost a lot of motor functions, like walking, but with physical therapy he will be back to a hundred percent. The doctor said it would take a lot of physical therapy but he will be fine. Hes alive.

I heard my mom yelling from the kitchen and I just groaned again, but this time I got up and dressed. It was 5:45 in the morning, and I had a flight to catch to Portland. WWE had given me a couple months to rest and heal, no matter how many times I tried to come back. Hunter specifically told me I wasn't allowed to come back until my therapist clears me, which he did yesterday. I felt fine, but I know the emotional damage the accident caused was going to take more time to heal than my minor injuries. Fortunately, therapy really did help and I'm okay.

Mom and dad had been with us since the hospital, and honestly I think they are looking to buy a house nearby so they can stay until Mike is fully back to normal. Dean has been calling every day, even though I told him he didn't have to. He has been so supportive and great throughout all this. I haven't seen him since he left the hospital, but he had to go back with the boys. I missed Summerslam, which really bummed me out, but I was able to watch at home with my family to make up for it. I was nervous to see Dean later today, only because I felt almost a little awkward right now with him. For two reasons; first that dream I had in the hospital. Since that dream I haven't stopped thinking about it, the little girl, Dean, me. I was so happy, but I didn't know if that's something Dean wanted in the future. I knew I had to have that talk with him at some point but is it too soon? We've only been dating a few months. So I've been completely over thinking that topic, and then I have this dilemma. A little after I got home from the hospital I decide to go through all my voicemails and texts I received while in the hospital. I got to one message that took me completely by surprise and I didn't know how to handle it.

"Baby I swear it isn't what it looked like. Please let me explain, I would never cheat on you. Please believe me. I love y- "and then it ended. Dean loved me? I replayed the message over and over again, not believing what I heard. Dean loved me. But why did the message cut off? Did he not mean to say that? I over-analyzed the situation for days after hearing it before making a decision. I was just going to talk to him about it when I see him next. Because I think I love him too.

--------------

Portland roughly 2 PM

I was checked into my hotel, dressed, and ready to go back to work. I had been texting Dean all day, and he was just as excited as I was. Phil and Aj were also here, two doors down from me actually. I ran into April in the lobby where we talked for an hour and had girl time. I missed seeing her, but I needed the time away. I know I was resistant at first, but I needed time to heal. Phil was at the arena already so April and I were driving there together. I was anxious and excited about seeing Dean. I couldn't stop thinking about it and eventually told April about it.

"He loves you!?" She yelled from the driver's side. I laughed and nodded at her.

"I mean, I think so. I don't know what else the voicemail would've ended with. I mean, unless he only said it because he was worried about the video?" I said, starting to get nervous.

"Liv, a man like Dean wouldn't say that, or almost say that, unless it's true. From what I've heard he was very emotionless when he was sleeping around. A get in get out type of deal. I know you don't want to hear about him with other girls, but from what they have all said he's great in bed but emotionless. If he almost said that to you, I think that means he truly does love you. Maybe he was shocked himself that he said it." April said while parking the car. I let out a breath and nodded my head.