• Five •

Joe and Colby's head snapped up in the direction of the noise. I was still swaying back and forth to the music, not really caring about what was happening. Colby suddenly ran over to the corner, leaving me and Joe standing there.

     "Joey, JoJo, Joseph, where did Colby Rollins go?" I slurred. The drinks really started to affect me now. Joe looked at me and laughed a little bit, but still had a concerned look on his face.

     "Don't you worry about it sweet girl. Just keep dancing. Go dance with Nicole and John okay? I'll go get Colby." He said soothingly. He is totally a dad. He started to walk off where Colby ran too, only I grabbed him by his arm.

     "Nooo! Please don't go." I clung to his arm and wouldn't let him leave. Izzie told me that I was a clingy drunk once, I never really believed her but now I'm starting to see it. Joe brought me over to Nikki and John and shrugged me off onto Nikki.

     "Dance with Nikki, I will be right back." He said to me. I groaned and looked at Nikki and John. Nikki didn't seem phased at all that I was now clinging to her. She just started laughing at me.

     "Livvy!!! Let's dance!" She yelled. We both started dancing with each other while some Fall Out Boy song came on. We were screaming all the words and laughing together while John watched us, amused by our terrible singing and dancing. I completely forgot about Joe and Colby for the time being, not a care in the world.

---Seth Rollins POV---

     I was dodging punches all while trying to pull Dean off some guy. Where the hell was Joe? I don't know what happened, but as soon as I heard the screaming, I knew who it was. When I ran to the corner, I immediately recognized Dean going at some guy who wasn't supposed to be in here. WWE rented this place out, so it should've been just superstars. Whoever he was must have snuck in.

     "Dean! Get off him now. Back up dude. You don't need another suspension." I yelled at him. He wasn't in Mox mode, but I could smell the whisky coming off his breath. I didn't even know he was coming out tonight.

     "Lopez, buddy, this guy snuck in!" He slurred his words, obviously drunk. He tried to reach over me and punch at the guy again, but luckily Joe was finally over here.

     "What the hell is going on?" He asked both Dean and the random guy.

     Dean looked at me and looked at Joe.

     "Joe, buddy, this guy snuck in and then started talking shit about us. All of us. How WWE was         fake and we were all losers. I had enough of it and well, I punched him then he punched me.  Now he knows my punches aren't fake!" He said, he had this giddy sound in his voice as if he were amused with himself.

     Joe went over to the guy and pulled him by the arm to the front of the bar where security stood. He explained what happened and the security man kicked him out of the club. I stayed with Dean for a couple more minutes, examining his knuckles and his face. He had a bloody nose and bruised knuckles, but nothing too bad. Joe came back and made Dean go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. Dean came out a minute later and went straight to the bar.

    "Another whisky kind sir?" He asked the bartender. I laughed and ordered another beer, feeling the buzz a little bit.

     "Dean, while we are all here you need to go apologize to Olivia. You gave her a concussion man." I said to him. Joe nodded his head in agreement while sipping on his drink.

     "You sound like a dad. You're the dad of the group, not the architect. Daddy Rollins." Dean said. I almost spit out my drink and Roman busted out laughing.