• Twenty Two •

I woke up with a nasty headache and sore eyes. I groaned and rubbed my eyes, and stretched out. I rolled over to see Dean gone, but a small piece of paper on the pillow next to me.

Livvy

Went to the gym with blondie and Joe. Breakfast when I get back?

The most handsome, sexiest, funniest Shield Member

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little bit. I'm glad Dean was there last night, for more than one reason. One he saved me from..... yeah. And two he cheered me up a few times. The only problem is this interaction leaves me even more confused than I was before. He was so nice in gentle with me, making sure I was okay. And a couple weeks ago he was complaining about me and being a jerk. I truly don't know what it is with this boy. I groaned to myself and rolled out of bed. The clock read 9:36, which was actually pretty late for me. Normally during the week wake up around 7 to get ready for the shows, and hang out with the twins. I went to the bathroom and fixed my hair and wiped my makeup off with a washrag. I didn't have any of my belongings here, so instead of changing into my party clothes I stayed in Deans clothes. I walked out into the living room to find Joe, Colby, but no Dean.

"Hey babygirl." Joe said. I padded over to him in my oversized pants that completely pooled at my feet.

"Hi Joey." I plopped down on the couch between the two of them and laid my head on Joe's shoulder.

"What's wrong little punk?" Colby said rubbing my arm.

"Last night was a disaster. Where is Dean?" I asked.

"Oh he ran into someone while we were at the gym and he stayed back." Colby explained. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at him.

"Who'd he run into?" I asked. Colby made a disgusted face and rolled his eyes.

"Renee."

"Who's Renee?" I asked.

"She's a backstage interviewer on Raw. She's always had this obsession with Dean. They dated once too." Joe explained.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well we moved to Smackdown and she stayed on Raw. But now since we are back on Raw I guess she is going after him again." Colby said with a big sigh. "I hope they don't start dating again. Dean is a completely different person when he's with her."

I nodded my head and turned my attention to the T.V. I have no idea what to feel about all this. After last night I thought Dean and I had some type of connection. I guess he was just being comforting.

"So, I'm starving. Wanna go grab breakfast?" Joe asked.

"Only if its room service. I can't go anywhere dressed like this!" I told him. "Besides, Dean left me a note saying we could get breakfast, but I guess that isn't happening." I said with a sigh.

"Colby and I are better dates anyways. I'll call down, pancakes or waffles?"

"Both!" I said with a grin. "And bacon!"

"Oooh and cheesy eggs." Colby chimed in.

"Ok children. I'll be right back." Joe said getting up with a laugh. I leaned to my other side and laid on Colby's shoulder now. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and laid his cheek on the top of my head.

"What happened last night?" He asked quietly. I froze and got this huge wave of anxiety.

"N-nothing." I stuttered.

"You know you can tell me anything right?" He told me. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"I just don't want to talk about it right now. I will tell you some other time okay?" I felt him nod his head and we sat in a peaceful silence until Joe came back.

"Food is on the way up. What do y'all want to do today? We don't have to leave for the next city until late tonight or early tomorrow." He told us.

"I'd rather wait till the morning to go. I hate driving in the dark." Colby said. I nodded in agreement with him.

"Let's just have a movie day. I missed so many movie nights I gotta make up for it." I suggested. Joe's eyes lit up and a big smile took over his face.

"That's a great idea!" He yelled. I laughed at him and got up from the couch to stretch.

"What do we wanna watch? Scary? Funny? Romance?" I asked.

"Colby has never seen Harry Potter." Joe blurted out. My eyes went wide and I looked down at him.

"Excuse me what?" I asked. Colby smiled sheepishly and looked up at me.

"I just never got into them." He said with a shrug.

"Oh you're going to get into them. All 8. Let's go, movie marathon." I said walking over to the TV. "Do you think Hunter will care if I charge the movies to the room?" Joe laughed at this and shrugged.

"I don't think so. If not who cares!" I laughed and searched for the movies on the TV, thankfully finding all of them. Joe sit down next to me, and we started the first movie.

----- Later ---

"Oh COME ON. Sirius is his godfather?" Colby yelled.

"Just keep watching. And hush." I told him. It has been like this all day. We were on the third movie now, and he had been making comments during all of them. We ate breakfast during the first movie, and it was now 1 in the afternoon.

"Can we order pizza?" Joe asked.

"Only if its pepperoni." I replied. I paused the movie so we could order the pizza. As Joe was dialing, the door opened and in came Mr. Ambrose.

"Well look who decided to show up." Colby called to him. Dean just smirked and walked into the kitchen area, grabbing some leftover bacon.

"Sorry, you guys are fun but I have needs." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Please tell me you aren't with her again? Man you know how bad that ended last time." Colby said.

"Nah, we just caught up. And ya know. Caught up." He said with a smirk and a wink. This made me gag. I did not need to hear about Dean's sex life.

"Somethin wrong Liv?" Dean asked.

"Just don't see a reason why we need to talk about what you and your girlfriend do. Joe did you order the pizza?" I asked. He nodded and sat down next to me again. "Alright then if everyone would please stop talking, we got a movie to watch." I hit play and sank into the couch. Dean sat in the reclining chair on the other side of Colby and watched with us. I kept sneaking glances over at him, seeing him on his phone most of the time.

"Rule number one of movie days is that you aren't on your phone. You'd know that if you were ever around for one." I snapped at him.

"Well excuse me princess. I guess I'll just go in my room until I'm done on my phone." He said, standing up and walking to his room.

Colby and Joe were both looking at me with shocked expressions.

"What? You know the rules. He isn't an exception." I told them. Joe had a hint of amusement in his eyes.

"Is somebody jealous?" He asked with a smile.

"What? Absolutely not." I told him. Colby smiled and started ganging up on me as well.

"Somebody is jealous! You have a crush." Colby said in a sing song voice.

"Stop it you guys. I'm not jealous nor do I have a crush." I told them.

"Whatever you say little punk." Colby said, returning his attention back to the movie.

I'm not jealous. Am I?