• Eleven •

I'm ranked #4 for Dean Ambrose stories??? Is this even real??? Thanks you guys :,) I don't have to work until 6PM tomorrow so I literally stayed up until 2 in the morning writing these past two chapters so I hope you like them! I figured I would write more about Olivia at work this chapter, considering I only had like half a chapter on it. It is kind of a filler chapter to jump start an idea of mine so stay tuned for the next chapter. It'll be good 😏😏

-xoxo J 

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and hit the off button. I had slept pretty well, but I still wanted to sleep in more. Yesterday had been emotionally draining and I didn't want to deal with any of it today. I had photo shoots with 10 superstars today, one of them being Dolph Ziggler. I was not looking forward to seeing him, of all people. The way he laughed when Summer was telling him about me, it was embarrassing but also infuriating. He had been nice to me at the club, so why would he believe Summer? Today I was working with Becky Lynch, Dolph, Cody, Nikki, Nattie, Phil, Finn Balor and the Shield. I wasn't looking forward to seeing Dean but honestly, I was over it. I wasn't going to let the drama interfere with my work, and I was going to be professional. I could be sulky and angry all I want outside of work. I didn't have to like him, just had to be professional.

I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom. I shook my hair out of the braid and was presently surprised it actually looked good. Normally my hair is a bushy, tangled mess in the morning. I decided to just let it stay in its curly state for the day, and moved on to makeup. I put on a thin coat of foundation to hide the pimples I had, and some nudey pink eyeshadow. I put on some mascara and that was it for makeup. I love doing my makeup for big events, like graduation and prom. Or even a date. But I never did anything fancy on a daily basis, mostly because it was too much work. After my makeup was done I brushed my teeth and then walked out into my room. I looked through my suitcase for something to wear. I knew it had to be a little professional, so not leggings and a t shirt, but it also didn't need to be too over the top. I settled for a light blue button down dress with a brown belt to cinch at the waist. I grabbed some brown sandals to match and laid it all out on my bed. I figured it wasn't too dressy but it also wasn't too casual. I checked the time on my phone and saw I had a text message. I opened it up and was honestly shocked to see who it was.

From: Dean

I'm sorry.

I couldn't believe that he had apologized. It was a simple apology, but an apology nonetheless. This doesn't mean I forgive him by any means, but I appreciate the effort. I decided against responding, and instead texted Phil about getting breakfast. It was currently 10 and I had two hours to eat and get to the arena. Phil texted saying to meet him in the lobby in a half hour so he could get ready, so I decided to do a little morning yoga. I didn't do anything too crazy, considering I did my makeup and didn't want to sweat it off. I usually do yoga every morning but this past week has been hectic. Yoga helps me relax and just makes the day so much better.

After about 20 minutes of stretching and breathing, I decided it was time to go down to the lobby. I felt so much better than yesterday. I had stretched out all the tension in my body, and just relaxed. It felt amazing. I met Phil and April down in the lobby, and we embraced in a long hug.

"It's good to have you back little sis." He said. I chuckled and pulled away.

"It was 2 days Phil, we have spent a lot longer apart." I said.

"Yeah but not mad at each other. It didn't feel right." I just shook my head and smiled at him, I knew he felt bad and it felt amazing to have my brother back. I went over and hugged April telling her thank you for convincing him to apologize. She just laughed. We walked out of the hotel and headed towards the breakfast place. The restaurant was only a block away so we decided to walk. Once we got there we got a table for three, it was in the back corner of the place so luckily we were a little secluded. It was impossible to go anywhere with Phil without being recognized. He is the best in the world after all.