Kai'sa/akali/ahri- Okay/ yeah/ say less.

Everyone went to their room and started changing. Before I go check up on Y/N I need to put on a "special" outfit just for Y/N, he's going to be a full on tomato when he see's me wearing this much.

[Time skip brought to by Chibi Y/N riding Chocobos]

Now he's going to definitely not look at me but look somewhere else away from the goods

Now he's going to definitely not look at me but look somewhere else away from the goods. I knocked the door room twice and got no response, but then I noticed a trail of blood on his front door. This doesn't look good.

I quickly opened the door and saw the room is pitch black, I'm getting a very bad feeling about this. Don't tell he's doing self-harm, I switched the lights on and sighed in relief. He was just eating the left over chicken nuggets with ketchup.

Y/N- Oh hey Eve....

Evelyn- Like what you see~?

I jiggled my breast a big and that boing sound affect came, he just looked away and went back to eating his food but not with out blushing madly. Am I des popped in my head and this is probably the most crazy idea I ever had... until now.

Evelyn- Mind if I get a bite of the food, sweetie ?

Y/N- Yeah sure g-go ahead.

He gave a piece of the chicken nugget and gladly took it from his fingers, he took another one and started chewing it. I did the same and waited till the right moment. Before he could swallow the food I told him.

Evelyn- Babe there's something on your mouth.

Y/N- Hmm?

He turned his towards my direction and when he slightly opened his mouth I went in and kissed him. I didn't only kiss him but I started playing the food on ours mouths and it was tasty. I taste his saliva all over my tongue and mouth he was struggling a bit but pushed my breasts on his front and continued.

After 3 minutes I broke the kiss and swallowed the food. I licked my lips and had a satisfying smile on my face as Y/N had a shocked and satisfied face as well.

Evelyn- Did you enjoy it~? I know I did.

Y/N- That was... ahem... weird.

There he goes again. He's innocent face filled with innocent thoughts and wonders, his reactions will never get old. Well then it's to start actually dressing up but not before giving him a blow job.

Y/N- H-Hey!

I pushed him down to his bed and had one of my lashers pin him down so that he won't try to stop me. He could smoke dash out of this but he knows we're in a relationship so it'd be mean of him to walk away.

Evelyn- Don't worry Y/N. This will be quick.

Y/N- B-But I'm tired—

I removed the clothing that was covering my body and threw over his face. He was muffling and thought this won't be enough, so I took my panties off and stuffed it in his mouth.