CHAPTER 40: Proposal

Jungkook POV

Jungkook: I got the ring

Jungkook: I got the ring...the suit...her favorite flowers, the park is booked and what else am I forgetting?!
Jin: Nothing bro...everything is perfect...
Yoongi: Yeah dude...you just have to walk up to her and say "Will you marry me?"
Taehyung: It's not that easy hyung...
Yoongi: It is!
Jimin: Oh ok...pretend that Jin hyung is a girl and ask him out.
Jin: The fuck?! Why me?
Hoseok: You and Yoongi hyung are already like an old married couple so it makes sense...
Namjoon: Yeah now ask him out...
Yoongi: Ok...*deep breath* Kim SeokJin...I have hated you ever since I saw your ugly ass face...and now...I'm asking you out...so please get the fuck out.
Jin: *raps* YAHHHH! HOW CAN YOU CALL MY FACE UGLY WHEN I'M PRETTIER THAN HALF THE HUMAN RACE?! SO MANY GIRLS FALL FOR MY WWH FACE BUT HOW WOULD YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS BECAUSE GIRLS DON'T EVEN SPARE A GLANCE AT YOU (yeah Yoongi...because your lips are more interesting- Imma stop with the perverted thought) YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING FANGIRLS ARE?!?!
Yoongi: Damn, hyung...chill...I was just k-kidding...

Everyone started laughing except me because I'm anxious...what if Y/N doesn't want to get married this early...what if she's not ready? What if she says no...

Namjoon: Kookie...we know what you're thinking about...trust me, it's going to be okay...
Jungkook: O-ok hyung...

*Time Skip*

Y/N POV Aish where is that idiot? He told me to meet him here like 15 minutes ago

Y/N POV
Aish where is that idiot? He told me to meet him here like 15 minutes ago...

I kept waiting for Jungkook when suddenly, I felt rose petals falling on me. I looked up and saw a bucket which was showering rose petals on me...wait...what?!

I saw Jungkook slowly walking to me with a red velvet box in his hands...he was looking so flipping hot in that suit...
He slowly walked towards me and stood in front of me...suddenly, violins started playing. Wtf is this?
Jungkook then started speaking.

Jungkook: I know that you are confused af right now but I wanna tell something to you.

Cringe warning- (English):

I started liking you ever since I was a kid
Maybe it was destiny that we came back to each other no matter how many goodbyes we bid
Forever in my heart is where you will be.
Nobody else can enter cuz only you have the key.
I never want to be without you,
Not in a million years,
You keep me at peace with myself,
And you chase away all my fears.
Your eyes tell me
that you'll love me every day.
No matter what may come,
you'll be there to stay.
I promise to protect you from even a sting of a bee,

*deep breath*

Kim Y/N...will you marry me?

(Trust me humans...I was as cringed as y'all are-)

I was shocked...did he just propose?!
The tears started escaping my eyes

Y/N: Y-Yes...YES!
Jungkook: She said Yes!!! Omfg! Hyungssssss! Come out! She said yes!

I hugged him super tight as he did the same, then we pulled away and he slid the ring on my ring finger before pulling me into a kiss. We pulled away and the other boys came and congratulated the 2 of us.

And soon, everyone left...

A/N: Haloo! I know this poem shit cringed everyone so no need to tell me that "it's nice" and all because I myself am very cringey. Anyway, next chapter, they get married, do "that" and then have kids in the epilogue and live happily ever after- Baiii