CHAPTER 24: Regret...?

Yeri POV

Yeri: Of course Jin doesn't know! Baekhyun: Then why are they still dating?! I swear on Y/N, I heard Jungkook talk about Y/N getting slapped! Yeri: *explains the story she over heard from Jisoo*Baekhyun: Ohhh

Baekhyun: Then why are they still dating?! I swear on Y/N, I heard Jungkook talk about Y/N getting slapped!
Yeri: *explains the story she over heard from Jisoo*
Baekhyun: Ohhh...but we HAVE to break them apart...I want Y/N back at ANY cost.
Yeri: Wow...you are obsessed! Why did you hurt her if you loved her so much?
Baekhyun: I...I don't know...I felt like I lost my feelings towards her...and I started liking Irene.
Yeri: Then why did you break up with Irene?
Baekhyun: I missed Y/N so...
Yeri: You shouldn't have hurt Y/N...she's a nice girl...
Baekhyun: Wait! You hated her!
Yeri: That's because she dated Jungkook...I regret it tho...
Baekhyun: Regret...?
Yeri: I love Jungkook a lot...and that's why I bullied her with IU and Seulgi...but now I don't want to do it anymore...
Baekhyun: Then why do you want to break Y/N and Jungkook apart? You know it will hurt her...
Yeri: Well, once they break up, she'll have you and then I guess I'll apologize for bullying her...
Baekhyun: Wait...bullying as in verbally or...and how exactly did you bully her!? Did you hurt her!?
Yeri: I'll tell you...

Flashback (before holidays started)

No one POV

Y/N was going to her boyfriend's class to give him his bottle of water that he forgot at the field and she found it so...
She was interrupted by a female voice shouting at her.

???: Where the hell do you think you're going?!
Y/N: Uhh...I was going to Jungkook's class...to give him this water bottle...
Yeri: Bitch...stay away from my boyfriend! He's mine and only mine!
Y/N: I'm sorry but I think you're mistaken because I am dating Jungkook.
Yeri: Please! He knows his standards...and it clearly not you...plus stay away from me because I don't like looking at shit!
Y/N: *scoff* Then might as well not look at a mirror...cause you might see one *smirk*

That made Yeri's blood boil...she was about to slap that "innocent" girl who just mentioned an AMAZING comeback which she learnt from the one and only Min Yoongi. Anyway, Yeri raised her hand to hurt Y/N. Y/N closed her eyes...ready to take the pain but it never came...someone had stopped it...who? The one and only Jeon Jungkook...

Jungkook: Babe...are you okay?

He asked Y/N while glaring at Yeri...not breaking eye contact with her...
The word "babe" from Yeri's love's mouth angered her more as it wasn't for her...On the other hand...Y/N just nodded...knowing that Jungkook loves her.

Yeri: So now you're gonna defend her?!
Jungkook: Yes...because I love her!
Yeri: Ugh! Why!? Why did you just play with me?! I hate you!
Jungkook: Look, I don't have time for all this nonsense...I just want you to stay away from Y/N...or something will happen to you...take this as a warning and not a threat.

End of flashback~~

Baekhyun: Oh...
Yeri: I honestly miss Jungkook so damn much that I don't even want to hurt him...but I keep hurting myself!
Baekhyun: Don't worry Noona...I will help you get Jungkook back *smile*
Yeri: Thanks Baekhyun...but do you even have a plan...?
Baekhyun: Yes, I do...

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Yeri: That's an AMAZING idea! Well, when should we start??
Baekhyun: Tomorrow...
Yeri: Ok...I know a guy who will do our work! *smirk*
Baekhyun: That's great!

We both smirked and Baekhyun left.

Just wait Jeon Jungkook...you'll be mine...soon

Baekhyun POV

I left Noona's house and on the way to my house I saw Jungkook and Y/N in a park...with a 3 year old girl?!...I decided to eavesdrop...

Y/N POV

Me and Jungkook are here

Me and Jungkook are here...babysitting Choi Jieun...well, she's our neighbor's daughter...she's so bubbly and cute and adorable. Anyway, me and Jungkook are standing and watching Jieun play on the slide.

Y/N: Babe...she's so cute...
Jungkook: She sure is! *chuckle*

Suddenly, Jieun came running to us as I kneeled down to her level and cupped her chubby face.

Jieun: Unnie...can I ask something to you?
Y/N: Yes sweetie?
Jieun: When will Eomma and Appa come back?
Y/N: They'll be there by 5, honey...some more time...
Jieun: A little...or A LOT?

She enlarged her hands to ask me the time.

Y/N: A little bit more time sweetheart...you go and play while me and Jungkook oppa talk, hmm?
Jieun: Okay unnie!

I got up as I giggled at her cuteness. I looked at Jungkook as he had a "Jungshook" expression. I gave him a confused look.

Y/N: Oppa...waeyo?
Jungkook: Y-you acted EXACTLY like a m-mom...
Y/N: Huh?
Jungkook: Anyone could've mistaken you as her mom...
Y/N: Haha...I've heard that a lot...even I want a baby like her one day...
Jungkook: Of course baby, Taera will definitely be in your arms one day...
Y/N: And Sujin?
Jungkook: Wow...you look eager...let's just give you Taera tonight...
Y/N: Yah! Stop! *blush*

Baekhyun POV
It hurts so much to see them like this...even thought I was the one supposed to do it...I just hope that he helps me with this plan...I sighed and went home...

A/N: Annyeong! I updated early even tho this chapter was short lmao. Btw, whom do u think is HE...lemme know in the comments! Bye!