CHAPTER 32: Messages

Note: Long chapter!!

Jungkook POV

A few days passed and we still didn't figure out which asshole did it

All of us (except Y/N) are going to meet at the condo at 8 pm because Tae hyung said he has some plan.
Currently, I am in school, going to my second-last class. I was going to go to biology when suddenly, I saw something which broke my heart. It was Y/N, happily laughing and talking with a boy who looks REALLY familiar but I can't make out who...I went closer and stood in front of them which made Y/N uncomfortable.

Jungkook: *scoff* Oh, so you got a new boyfriend already? Did you even love me?
Y/N: J-Jungkook...
Jungkook: No Y/N! You're not going to spea-
???: Jungkook?! Dude you grew up so damn fast! Bro...the last time I saw you was like, when you were 8. And wait a second- you both are dating??
Y/N: Wonwoo Oppa...we-
Jungkook: W-wonwoo h-hyung...?

Fuck. My. Life(u)
Well, Wonwoo hyung...is...Y/N's...fucking cousin! Ughhhh! He's older than all of us...ALL of us...including Jin hyung...and yeah...he's married and has a daughter too...well, this is the first time I'm seeing him after years, but I do know that he's married. Although Y/N couldn't go to the wedding because she got sick, so to take care of her, hyungs also stayed here.

Wonwoo: Jeon! Don't tell me that you forgot me!
Jungkook: N-no! I didn't...by the way, how's Sana Noona?
Wonwoo: She's good...infact, she's here too.
Y/N: Unnie's here?! Can I meet her?!
Wonwoo: Sure! Let me call her.

Well, I know Sana noona too...because when we were younger, Wonwoo hyung, Y/N  and Sana Noona were neighbors. And Sana noona's dad and Wonwoo hyung's dad are family friends...so both families shifted to Daegu for some important businesseu when Y/N was 7 and I was 8. So the point is...I knew Sana noona because whenever we went to Y/N's house, she used to come along with Wonwoo hyung.

Wonwoo: She'll be here in a few minutes.

After waiting, Sana noona came along with a cute, small little girl.

Jungkook and Y/N: Unnie/Noona!!
Sana: Oh my lord! You guys are sure excited to see me!
Y/N: Unnie! I missed you so much!
Sana: We missed you'll too!
Jungkook: Wait a second...is that Hyejin?
Wonwoo: She sure is! Babygirl, say hello to Oppa and Unnie.
Hyejin: Hello Oppa and Unnie...
Y/N: Hey cutie!
Jungkook: Hi HyeJinnie! Oh, By the way, what are you guys doing here?
Wonwoo: Well, we just wanted to surprise you'll so we directly went to Y/N's house but then I realized that all of you are at school right now, so I called uncle and told him that I'll be here.
Y/N: Ah...that's great but did you guys meet the others?
Sana: No actually, we were going to but we didn't find any of them so we decided to wait at your private room but then Wonwoo saw Y/N while Hyejin wanted to eat something so I took her to the cafeteria.
Jungkook: Ah...well, let me show you the room, we will be done Soon...just 2 more classes to go.
Wonwoo: Ok then, babe, lets go?
Sana: Okay honey. Bye guys see you later!
Y/N and Jungkook: Bye!