CHAPTER 38: Alien Attack

Y/N POV

I was about to go to the bathroom just to be pulled back to the bed by a muscular arm

I shook him which made him scream loudly.

Jungkook: WhAt KiND oF aLieNs StEaL BAnANa MoRK?!?!?!

That made me laugh loud af...which woke Jungkook up. His eyes instantly opened his eyes and basically ran downstairs towards the kitchen which confused me. He instantly opened the fridge and sighed in relief.

Y/N: Umm baby?
Jungkook: *sleepy and raspy voice* I just...nevermind...
Y/N: Oppa...you okay?
Jungkook: I had a dream that aliens took my banana milk...

As soon as I heard that...I burst out laughing. How can he be so worried about banana milk when the whole earth might be in danger?!

My laughing soon interrupted when I saw the clock.

Y/N: Oh fuck! Kook! We're late! We just have 1 hour to leave the house and we have to bathe, eat breakfast and get ready! Let's go!
Jungkook: Ughhh! Why do weekends end?!
Y/N: For the freaking week to start
Jungkook: Well, damn Yoongi hyung...but can we skip school tod- You make me begin~~

*His ringtone*

Y/N: Who is it?
Jungkook: Tae hyung.
Y/N: Waeyo?
Jungkook: How am I supposed to know?
Y/N: *eye roll* Lord...pick it up!
Jungkook: Ok ok geez.

Jungkook POV
I answered the call just to hear a sniffle

Jungkook: Hyung...Gwenchana?
Taehyung: Jungkook...get Y/N and come here as soon as possible...please...
Jungkook: What's wrong?!
Taehyung: J-jin h-hyung... *sniffle*
Jungkook: What happened to him?!?!
Taehyung: JUST COME HERE!
Jungkook: O-ok...

*end of call*

Jungkook: Get ready now...
Y/N: Why...? What's happening?!
Jungkook: Look, I don't know...just fucking get ready.

She ran to the bathroom and so did I. In around 15 minutes, we were ready.

Y/N: Ok now...where are we going?
Jungkook: Your house
Y/N: The hell?! No! I'm not going there!
Jungkook: Y/N! SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH JIN HYUNG!
Y/N: DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!
Jungkook: He's your fucking brother!
Y/N: He hurt both of us!
Jungkook: Well, that doesn't change the fact that he loves you, that doesn't change the fact that he's been right by your side whenever you needed him, that doesn't change the fact that he has always protected all of us! That doesn't change the fact that he is your oppa and our hyung...

Tears filled her eyes as her eyes clearly showed guilt.

Jungkook: Don't do this...don't stop yourself from going there...deep down there you're worried for him. Let's go Y/N...before we lose him...
Y/N: Let's go...

I smiled at her, held her hand and led her to the car.

Time skip~~

Y/N POV

Here we are, standing in front of my house, as my breathing gets heavy. Jungkook squeezed my hand and reassured me.
I nodded and we both entered the house just to see Tae oppa crying hard and knocking on Jin oppa's room's door. I ran to him as he just hugged me really tight.

Jungkook: Hyung...what happened...?
Y/N: Oppa...where is Jin oppa?
Taehyung: H-he s-said that he's l-leaving K-Korea and g-going to A-America *sob*
Y/N: What?! No!

I started banging on the door too...and soon enough...the other 4 came too.

Yoongi: What the fuck is happening?!
Namjoon: Why are y'all crying?!
Hoseok: Why are you banging on the door?!

I explained everything as tears escaped their eyes too...at this point, all of us were trying to talk to Oppa. And soon...the door opened...

Jin: I know this is a hard choice, but from now on, I will never interfere in your lives...I will leave Korea forever and settle in USA. Bye guys...I will always miss you.
Hoseok: Hyung! Please think about it...please hyung.
Namjoon: Hyung don't go...please...think about it again...please Hyung...we beg you...
Yoongi: Hyung...who am I supposed to share my problems with? I won't even have an older brother after you're gone...Hyung please...
Taehyung: Hyung...What about me and Y/N? What about your promise to us about never leaving us? What about our memories?!
Jungkook: Jin Hyung...me and Y/N will b-break up if you want...just please stay...
Y/N: Yeah Oppa...I will do w-whatever you say and I will never disrespect you...Oppa please...
Jin: WHY?!?! WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY WHEN I HURT YOU THE MOST?!?!
Y/N: That doesn't change the fact that you love us, that doesn't change the fact that you've been right by our side when we need you! That doesn't change the fact that you've always protected us! That doesn't change the fact that you're their Hyung and my Oppa...
Jin: I'm sorry guys...it's too late...

A/N: Weird ending, I know...but stay tuned for the next chapter to see if Jin stays or if time skips to a few years later when Jk and Y/N have a happy little family. Baiii!