CHAPTER 6: Flashback

No one POV
Your day started normally...or you thought it did. Taehyung woke you up, you did your routine, ate breakfast that Jin made and drove off to school. Your first class was luckily with Lisa. There were barely any students in school as you and the boys reached school very early. The boys decided to go to the football field to play. You refused to join as you received a text from Lisa saying "I'm here". Jin warned you about the rules...AGAIN, before leaving. Soon, there were only 25 minutes for homeroom to start.

Y/N POV
Me and Lisa unnie entered our homeroom classroom. We realized that we had a lot of time before classes start. So, we both decided to roam around the school. We both were walking until I bumped into someone...not hard,... but the person I bumped into made me shocked as fuck.

 but the person I bumped into made me shocked as fuck

???: Nice to meet you again Y/N... *smirk*
Y/N: I-I-Irene?
Lisa: Y/N-ah...you know her?
Y/N: Unnie...Baekhyun cheated on me with her...
Irene: Aish...why did you even think he loved you in the first place?
Y/N: *looking down*
Lisa: Shut the hell up bitch! Y/N doesn't give a fuck about that asshole anymore.
Y/N: You freaking ruined my life. I hate both of you!...I-I t-trusted y-you...Slut!

God knows how I had the courage to say that. I didn't mean to but I was angry.
Irene got angry and was about to slap me...I was ready to take the pain but...I didn't feel it? I thought Lisa stopped Irene's  hand but it wasn't Lisa. It was...my ex boyfriend...BYUN BAEKHYUN...

Baekhyun: Irene?!?! What the fuck?! What were you thinking?!
Y/N: B-Baekhyun?
Baekhyun: *pushes Irene* Baby...I missed you...I am sorry...
Lisa: Well, she didn't mis- *i cut her off*
Y/N: Unnie, I got this...*turns to Baekhyun and sighs* Baekhyun...what are you doing here.
Baekhyun: I told my parents that I wanted to transfer to your school because I missed you so much...but Irene followed me.
Y/N: Please stay away from me...I have nothing to do with you.
Baekhyun: I want you back...I broke up with Irene just for you...Muffin.
Y/N: Do you really think love is a game?! Are girls toys for you?! Breaking someone and then coming back to the with a "sorry" doesn't help...I suggest go back with Irene...I love someone else now! and yeah...don't call me that ever again! *turns to Lisa* Unnie, lets go...

Me and Lisa were about to leave when Baekhyun grabbed my wrist.

Baekhyun: Y/N...p-please?
???: Yah! Let her go.
Y/N: Kookie?

I ran to him and hugged him tight. After a few seconds, I let go off him. Jungkook glared at Baekhyun.

Jungkook: Stay away from my girlfriend, you jerk!
Baekhyun: Why don't YOU stay away from MY girlfriend?
Jungkook: Aww...I'm a year older than you sweetie...respect your HYUNG. *sarcastically*
Baekhyun: I don't give a fuck.
Jungkook: Ok...don't...but let me reassure you...it won't be good if her brothers see you. They might kill you.