CHAPTER 13: Explained

Jin POV

We're currently at Namjoon's

We're currently at Namjoon's. Except Y/N and Kook. Jimin told her to go out for a while for fresh air...with Jungkook. We had to talk about Jiwon. The reason I wanted to keep Y/N away from Jiwon was because she can hurt Y/N just to get me back. Now that she knows that Y/N is my only sister and I love her so much, Jiwon will definitely hurt my sis. After Jiwon cheated on me with Suho, a girl who liked me confessed and Jiwon saw it. She and her group of sluts kept bullying my friend, Minjee who liked me. After that I realized that she can do ANYTHING to get me back. And I wasn't wrong either.

A few minutes ago~~

Jimin: Hyung, I have to go to Jihoon hyung's house for a project, I gotta leave.
Jin: Ok, Jimin. We'll talk about that slut later.
Taehyung: Annyeong Jiminie hyung!
Jimin: Annyeong Taehyungie!
Namjoon: Bye chim.
Jimin: Bye hyungs
Yoongi and hoseok: Bye Jimin~ssi.

After 10 minutes or something, Jimin suddenly came home running and panting, earning concerned, confused and worried looks from all of us. He just got his phone out of his pocket and played a video.

Jiwon: Guys! Please! Understand! Yeri~ssi...don't you want Jungkook back?!
Yeri: I do unnie, but...what if your plan doesn't work?
Baekhyun: Aish...Yeri~ssi...Don't worry...all three of us will be happy at the end of the day!...You with Jungkook, Me with Y/N and Jiwon noona with Jin hyung.
Jiwon: Yes. The only thing we'll do is threat Jin that we will hurt Y/N...and we threat Y/N that Suho will hurt Jungkook and you know the rest.
Yeri: But will we really hurt Y/N?
Jiwon: We will if we need to. *smirk*

The video stopped.

Present~~

Jin: That bitch! I will fucking kill her! But first...call Y/N and Jungkook back home.
Everyone: Ne hyung/Ok Jin hyung/Yeah.

Jiwon POV (at a random cafe)

Perfect! My lil' sis just agreed to help. Jin, you'll be mine now. Just wait.

Yeri: Unnie...what if Jin finds out about you trying to hurt his sister.
Jiwon: Well, we have a threat, so he won't do anything.
Baekhyun: But Noona...at the end of the day...Y/N will be hurt, right? *sad and worried*
Jiwon: No, if we threat Jin and Jungkook, the nothing will happen. Don't worry.
Baekhyun: O-ok noona.

Y/N POV