CHAPTER 42: This Night

Jungkook POV

We both changed into comfier clothes as Y/N started removing her make up

Y/N: Kookie...?
Jungkook: Yes baby?
Y/N: I'm so happy...
Jungkook: Me too, Jagi
Y/N: So.........
Jungkook: So?
Y/N: I just wanted to say that *deep breath* I-I'm ready...

My eyes widened as I heard that. I made her sit on the bed, cupped her face and made eye contact with her...

Jungkook: Baby, Baby, Baby, you don't have to do that...okay? I can wait till you're ready.
Y/N: But I am...
Jungkook: No you're not Y-

This part includes smut guys...skip this part if you're uncomfortable with reading this. (My cousin Is taking over now...I'm too pure for this-)

She cut me off by smashing her lips on mine...I tried stopping her but gave up as I kissed her back, hungrily...she hovered on top of me as she rubbed her hands on my chest before removing my shirt and tossing it somewhere.

Y/N POV
I felt him removing my top and shorts after flipping me down. Now, he was on top and I was on the bottom. He started sucking my neck and he soon found my sweet spot. I moaned in pleasure and he made his way to my back, unclasping the hook of my bra as I arched my back. He started touching me as his cold palms made their way to my clit, rubbing it with force. I moaned louder.

Jungkook: You already wet for me babygirl?

Jungkook took the chance and entered his finger in my p**sy

I screamed because of the pain which slowly turned into pleasure. I kept moaning as he Inserted another finger and fastened his speed. I moaned louder.

Y/N: J-Jungkook...I-I am c-c-cumming...
Jungkook: Yes baby...cum for me.

I came on his fingers.

He spread my legs far apart and inserted himself in me. It was so painful that I screamed loudly. He suddenly kissed me to shut me up which worked. Suddenly, the pain I was feeling got replaced by pleasure but my moans got louder.

Y/N: A-ah...J-Jungkook...f-faster...f-faster baby...
Jungkook: F-fuck Y-Y/N...y-you're s-so t-tight...arghhh

He obeyed my request as he became faster and my moans grew louder.

I came again and he laid back down...I quickly put on my top as Jungkook put on his boxers.

Jungkook: I love you Y/N...and thanks for making this night memorable for me...
Y/N: I love you too Kookie.

Next day~~

I snuggled into Jungkook's bare chest, as he hugged me back.

Jungkook: Last night was amazing baby...
Y/N: Yeah...

1 hour later
We got ready and we were heading for breakfast when suddenly...

*Jk's ding dong*

Jungkook: It might be hyungs...
Y/N: Yeah...you go, I'll be there in a minute.

A/N: Your wish had been granted...there u go with the smut...and I repeat...I didn't write it but I did read it and I must say that unnie is a freaking pervert!

And after 1 more chapter, this book will end...imma miss it TT. Baii