CHAPTER 1: Misunderstanding

Jin oppa left to his class, and after dropping me to my class, Tae oppa went to his which is down the hallway and to the right

Jin oppa left to his class, and after dropping me to my class, Tae oppa went to his which is down the hallway and to the right. I was about to enter the class when I suddenly felt a backhug.

Y/N: Unnie?
???: Hey girl!
Y/N: Lisa unnie...isn't your class there?
Lisa: It is...I just came to see you.
Y/N: Oh, kk...but, I think you should go back to class?
Lisa: Going bro...chill.
Y/N: Ok, bye bye.
Lisa: Bye Y/N...and remember "don't talk to boys" *she said in a manly voice mimicking Jin oppa*

I playfully glared at her and then she left for her class. I entered my class and found out that my teacher is  absent today and students from higher grade are gonna come and mind our class.

I sat near the window seat and I felt someone sit beside me

I sat near the window seat and I felt someone sit beside me. I turned around and saw a boy, my brothers and the other boys warned me to stay away from.

???: Hey Y/N...
Y/N: H-hey...
???: What's wrong? You look nervous?
Y/N: Jackson, I don't think you should sit here. It won't be nice if my brothers find out...
Jackson: Does it look like I care?
Y/N: Jacks-

He cut me off by holding my right hand. I slightly gasped but when I tried snatching my hand back, I couldn't because his grip was pretty tight on my hand.

Jackson: Y/N, even you know that I have a huge crush on you. Will you be my girlfriend?

No! Never! After what he has done to me...I will never!

Y/N: I-I'm s-sorry b-but I don't r-return t-t-the f-f-feeling.
Jackson: Actually, I am the one who should be sorry because I don't except your sorry.
Y/N: Jackson, please...
Jackson: What? Anything wron- *he was cut off*

The door opened revealing Jungkook oppa and Jimin oppa "the students from higher class"
Their eyes were scanning around the room probably looking for me. I was internally freaking out because Jackson was still holding my hand and if they saw me like this, I am D-E-A-D. Jungkook saw me as his eyes widen and slowly change into an intimidating glare. Jimin oppa noticed where Jungkook was
Looking and as his gaze landed on me as his eyes widen too.

Jungkook POV
Our teacher, Mr. Lee  told us that me and Jimin hyung have to go to a class and take care of the students who are a year younger than us. I groaned in my head but when Mr. Lee mentioned whose class it was, I couldn't help but smile and blush. It was Y/N's class. I was so excited. BTW Tae hyung had a different class. We both reached Y/N's class and scanned across the room to see Y/N and when I saw her holding Jackson's hand, I was surprised, mad, jealous, sad. I nudged Jimin's hyung's arm to get his attention onto Y/N. His eyes widened too. But before he got back into his senses, I called Y/N.

Jungkook: Umm...Y/N, Ms. Song is calling you outside.
Y/N: O-ok... *leaving Jackson's hand and going outside the classroom*

 *leaving Jackson's hand and going outside the classroom*

I followed Y/N out of the class too.

Jungkook: What the fuck do you think you were doing in there!?!?
Y/N: O-oppa, I...
Jungkook: You what?! You know what he has done to you right?! How the fuck can you be so damn reckless?!?!
Y/N: He tr-
Jungkook: Your brothers will be so mad! Do you know that?!

I stopped scolding her because I saw a tear escape her cute little eye. I suddenly started panicking

Jungkook: Y-Y/N...I-I didn't m-mean I-it. S-sorry.
Y/N: No...you were right. I should've been more careful. It's just that he randomly came and sat next to me, held my ha- *i cut her off*
Jungkook: How dare he do that?! Why didn't you snatch your hand back?!
Y/N: Because he won't let me. His grip was really tight.
Jungkook: Ok...let's go to class now. And I'll tell Jimin hyung about it and I'll tell him not to tell it to your brothers. *smile* and I'll change your place in class.

Y/N POV
I was about to go to class when Jungkook oppa held my wrist and suddenly hugged me, stroking my brownish black hair. I was shocked but hugged back. This was definitely not our first hug or anything but...it felt...nice. He let go of me, smiled at me and told me to sit in the front, where he could see me. I went in and Jungkook told me that he will go to the washroom and come back. I went in class and saw Jackson scared. I shrugged it off and tried to talk to Jimin oppa and he looked pissed af, plus...he was ignoring me. I hope Jungkook explains everything to Jimin oppa as soon as he is back from the washroom. Anyways...I changed my place from the third row to the first where all the toppers sit. In a meaner way (which I'm not)...nerds. They were staring at me which was kinda...no...very creepy. They even tried flirting with me?!. Jungkook came back and noticed the fact that I was uncomfortable . So, he cleared his throat to get their attention.

Jungkook: Ehem...if you're done flirting with girls, please get back to your work . *he said in a calm but an intimating voice. Looking at me and smile*
Y/N: Thank you *mouthing*
Jungkook: Welcome *mouthing back*

Jungkook POV
I was about to go to the bathroom when I saw my toy coming toward me...pissed.

???: Oppa!?
Jungkook: *annoyed* What do you want?
???: Who was that slut who was hugging you?!
Jungkook: 1. It's none of your business, Yeri.
                        2. Don't call her a slut! She is my hyung's sister.
                        3. Go away because I'm breaking up with you.
Yeri: W-what. W-why? I-I love y-you.
Jungkook: Too bad, cause I don't.
Yeri: Jungkook...please!
Jungkook: Enough! Yeri...leave.

I saw yeri leaving and she was clearly pissed. I didn't want to go to the washroom anymore...anyway, it was just for time pass. I went back to Y/N's class and I saw nerds flirting with her.

Jungkook: Ehem...if you're done flirting with girls, I suggest get back to your work.

I told them to get back to their work and they listened to me obediently.  I walked up to Jimin hyung who was explaining a boy some math problem. I explained him stuff between Y/N and Jackson. He understood and walked up to Y/N and whispered something.

I suddenly realized the fact that it's high time I should confess to her, before it's too late. I don't want to loose her...AGAIN...

A/N: Hey guys! So...here's chapter 1. This is my first fanfic so no hate pls. And also...I'm sorry if I am writing something against other groups and their members. This is just a fanfic so don't take it personally. Sorry and thank you.