CHAPTER 10: Jealousy in the sleepover

Y/N POV

 Yoongi: So you mean to say that the guy will hurt Jungkook just so that Baekhyun can get you back?Y/N: Yup

Y/N: Yup.
Yoongi: What's his name again?
Y/N: Suho...
Yoongi: Oh...so that's why you cried.
Y/N: No shit Sherlock.
Yoongi: Wow...you're learning stuff. Keep it up. *gummy smile*
Y/N: Hehe...I know *cheeky smile*
Yoongi: I guess it's time for me to go. Bye.
Y/N: Wah, so soon?
Yoongi: I've been here for a lot of time Y/N. I gotta go.
Y/N: Are you gonna join the others?
Yoongi: No, cutie. I'm gonna go home and sleep.
Y/N: *giggle* Where are the others anyway?
Yoongi: They're in our hangout spot.
Y/N: Ok, bye. See you oppa.
Yoongi: *hugs and ruffles my hair* See you too. Bye. Take care.

Yoongi oppa had come home to talk to me as he didn't want to join the others. He came home and we did stuff like cooking, baking, watching tv. He then asked me if we could talk and we ended up talking about Byun (Kim) Jun-Myeon a.k.a Suho. Baekhyun's brother. He's as old as Jin oppa but wayyyyyy more stronger than him. The man is even stronger than the muscle pig in our group a.k.a my boyfriend. He loves Baekhyun so much that he'll do anything to see Baekhyun happy. He can hurt anyone, physically and  mentally. I'm so worried for Jungkook, the boys and my brothers.
The boys and Jungkook because Suho might hurt them because they're close to me and my brothers because there's no way in a MILLION years that they're gonna let me date my ex again. And that's the reason I cried. I was scared...for Jungkook, the boys, my brothers, me and...us.
I talked to Rose because she was free and then the rest of the girls. I explained them everything and in no time my brothers were back.

Jin POV
Me and Tae reached home. As soon as we did...Tae went on a date with his toy. I suddenly craved coffee so I went to the kitchen and made coffee for myself. I poured my coffee into a cup which said "world wide handsome" in black color while the mug was white. Tae has a red cup with "Rockstar" written in black. And Y/N has a pink mug which says "Munchkin" written in black. I added sugar in my coffee, stirred it and went and sat on the chair next to the coffee table, in the other living room.

 I added sugar in my coffee, stirred it and went and sat on the chair next to the coffee table, in the other living room

I kept my coffee on the table and randomly started thinking about my sister. Something is off about her these days. Like...Y/N and Jungkook are so clingy. They're always together. I get it they are best friends and all but even others are best friends with Y/N. Why can't she hang out with them? Why Jungkook? What's going on between them? I started thinking about times they have been super clingy. It's just so weird. I hope they aren't hiding anything from me. What if Y/N and Jungkook are dating secr- No! That's impossible. She can't be doing that, right? She promised us. I drank my coffee and called Mark hyung. I can really rely on him.