CHAPTER 16: Angry

2 weeks later~~

Y/N POV

Y/N: But even you're going to be there! What's the problem?!Jin: I was there last time too

Jin: I was there last time too...in the park. But still, they came to you.
Y/N: So?! I hate him. Not like if he sees me, I will go kiss him!
Jin: You won't but he will!
Y/N: But oppa...I haven't gone out for 2 weeks! And you know I hate it!
Jin: You basically grew up with Yoongi! Why can't you be like him?! Jimin had to legit go to his house and drag him to our hangout spot and he's sleeping there!
Y/N: Why can't I comeeeeeee *whine*
Jin: Because I said so. Princess, I have to go now...I'm getting late! Your "Namjoon oppa!" will scold me.

He said Namjoon oppa in the way I call him when I'm excited.

Y/N: I do NOT sound like that.
Jin: Do too!
Y/N: Ugh! If you don't let me come...I will...I will, sneak out of the house!
Jin: To where Miss Kim? May I know?
Y/N: Sure Mr. Kim. So...I'm sure you know Sang-Ook?
Jin: The bastard who tells nerds to stay away from you and confesses to you everyday and the one who has 10,000 snapchat accounts and adds you with every one of them after you block him, he makes more accounts and the one who asks your friends for your number and the one who bullies Every guy who talks to you?!

He said in one breath and didn't let me speak. I just nodded my head in response and chuckled breathily.

Y/N: So...he made a new Snapchat account and asked me if I can come to a party tonight. So I was planning to keep my promise I made to you last time and block him on that account too but if you don't wanna let me come with you...I can go to his party, right? *smirk*
Jin: Hell no! You're not going anywhere sis.
Y/N: Exactly...I'm gonna sneak out!
Jin: Not if the doors and windows of this whole mansion are locked. *smirk*
Y/N: What?! You guys never lock the doors!
Jin: Well, I have to now. Bye princess...Tae and the others might be waiting for their world wide handsome hyung.
Y/N: Ugh!

You screwed up Y/N! Congratulations! (Note the sarcasm) I screamed loudly after I heard the main door and back door lock which means that Jin oppa left. I jumped on my bed and kicked my legs EXACTLY how Kim Army did in House of ARMY. I'm so fucking pissed right now! Ugh! Life sucks! Especially MY life sucks!
Why do I have to be a girl?! Why do I have to be the Maknae?! Why are my brothers soooooo overprotective?! Why can't I have a normal or perfect relationship?! I wish I was older than both of them! I feel like dying right now!

I decided to text my friends.

Golden Maknae💖💖
Unnies! Emergencyyyyy!!

Jendeuki🖤🖤
What now Y/N?

Pasta unnie🥢🥢
Don't be rude Jen. Let her speakeu.