CHAPTER 29: MY girl...

Jungkook POV

It's been a few days since that happened

It's been a few days since that happened...I asked hyung and he said that Y/N is okay now and she will attend school today...I'm excited at the same time nervous...everything is just so weird these days. Jin hyung was angry at me at first...he understood that it ain't my fault but he sure was surprised. I was walking down the hallway thinking about Tae hyung's "investigation" plan...and it sounds weird.
I was so engrossed in thinking that I bumped into a girl...or should I say...MY girl...

Y/N: Oops, sorry I wasn't look-

She suddenly paused mid sentence...ugh! I was craving for that voice and now she won't speak! Amazing!

Jungkook: Y/N-Ah...pogo shipeo... *whisper*
Y/N: J-Jungkook...I-
Jungkook: Sorry...

Why was I apologizing? Well, because she was hurt because of me even tho it wasn't my fault...as her boyfriend I should've explained her...god knows how but I should've...she wouldn't have been in this state if I did. Even tho her fever is gone...she kept sniffling...because of cold...
Suddenly, Jin hyung came running towards us and took held Y/N's little hand...

Y/N: *sniffle* Oppa?
Jin: Yah! Jinjja?! I told you to stay with one of us! You're still sick you idiot!
Y/N: Mian...

With that, both of them left...Aish...will Tae hyung's plan succeed? Will she be mine again...?

I went to my class still thinking about Y/N

Y/N POV

Jisoo: Y/Nie

Jisoo: Y/Nie...you better now?
Y/N: Ne unnie...gomabda...
Jisoo: Aneiya...I swear to god, if Jungkook does something to you...I will kill him! You are like this because of him! We told you to not trust that player!
Y/N: *chuckle* unnie...you were the one who shipped me with him like crazy!
Jisoo: Well, I didn't know he would be like this and break my maknae's heart.
Y/N: It's okay unnie...I was a fool to trust a player anyway *chuckles bitterly*

Time skip *3 classes later*

Y/N: Unnie! Please...just leave him alone...all 4 of you have been behind my life since yesterday!
Jennie: No...he needs to pay for what he did to you...
Y/N: Come on...it's okay...it's not his fault that I fell for him...knowing that he's the school's playe-

I was interrupted as Mrs. Park entering and her eyes scanning through the room...

Mrs. Park: Umm, Y/N?

I was startled because I didn't expect her to call me.

Y/N: Y-yes Mrs. Park?
Mrs. Park: Y/N, can I please share a word with you?

I nodded and went outside the class.

Mrs. Park: Honey, your brother informed me that you are sick...
Y/N: I was Mrs. Park...but I'm really okay now...
Mrs. Park: Ah! Good to hear but your brothers are willing to take you home...
Y/N: Oh...is it...?
Mrs. Park: Ok Y/N...you can take your bag and your brothers will be waiting for you on the reception along with Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin.
Y/N: Ok...thanks Mrs. Park...kamsahamnida *bow*

She nodded before I went inside the class and got my stuff and went to the reception. Ugh! These boys! It's literally my first day...after my "mini vacation". I groaned and walked to the reception. I saw 6 of them waiting for me.

Jin: Hey sweetie! You're here...let's go...half day today...
Y/N: Oppa! I told you I don't want any half days!
Yoongi: KIM Y/N!!

He suddenly screamed making all of us flinch.

Y/N: O-oppa...?
Yoongi: You know that you get to sleep if we go right?! How dare you disrespect sleep?! Huh? Answer me!
Hoseok: Hyung...seriously?
Yoongi: Yes...seriously...the sleep of gods-
Taehyung: Wait, what?
Yoongi: Sorry...I was just a bit sleepy...*cleare throat* I mean the gods of sleep will definitely punish you Y/N!
Namjoon: Yeah, Y/N...apologize to Father Jonathan Isaac Williams Suga Adams the II *laugh*
Hoseok: Dude...that was amazing

All of us started laughing our butts off...even after my heartbreak, these boys will be the reason I smile.
Jungkook would've laughed with us too...if he decided not to cheat on me...

A/N: hey guys...this chapter is weird cuz it's just a filler chapter...so do you want me to reveal the anonymous man in the next chapter or make a few more chapters? I hope u enjoyed the little joke in there...I don't mean to be offensive and it's just a joke.
See u later...byeee!