CHAPTER 33: Betrayed

Flashback (A Few Minutes Ago)

I got down the car and thanked Mr. Lee. I was going to go in when I heard some serious talks...

 I was going to go in when I heard some serious talks

Taehyung: Whoever framed Jungkook will regret this...

Framed...? What...?

Namjoon: We will make him regret it...the bitch won't be alive
Hoseok: How will we even find him?
Jungkook: Guys...I'll just go to the park...I'm kind of tired...I need some air.
Jimin: Ok...

And Jungkook went...he didn't see me because I hid myself.

Yoongi: I swear to god, that ass ruined a very sweet couple...and that's why we are gonna ruin him.

What's going on?! And why did Yoongi oppa use his very cold tone? Wait a sec- I'm kind of understanding stuff right here: someone framed Jk and that's what these people are trying to find out...I know because I used to read oppas' chats...SOMETIMES...but I was always confused because I didn't understand anything...now every thing is getting clear
but what kind of Jerk would do that?

Taehyung: But what kind of a jerk would do that...?
Jin: ENOUGH! I DID IT ALRIGHT?!

My eyes widened in shock...I couldn't process anything I heard...heck, I don't even know if I heard it right...he was the one who framed Jungkook...?
How can I think so lowly of him...I didn't know that my own brother would stoop so low...

NO ONE POV
Everyone was in shock...they couldn't process anything...

Namjoon: H-h-hyung...?
Jin: YEAH...I DID IT! BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT JUNGKOOK WOULD HURT Y/N EXACTLY LIKE OTHER GIRLS! SO MANY LIVES WERE RUINED! I COULDN'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO Y/N!

Yoongi was about to say something but you cut him off by revealing yourself...

Jin: Y-Y/N...?
Y/N: Why...why Jin...just why?!

You said the first part as a barely audible whisper but then it got louder...

Y/N: You betrayed your own sister, Jin...wow...it started with controlling my little acts...but it ended up with making me your puppet? Amazing Jin...amazing...you deserve claps...
Jin: I was just trying to protect yo-
Y/N: Well, then congrats! Because now you have a sister who lies to you 24/7, is scared to open up to you and anxious about everything wrong she does because she's scared that you might snap out of nowhere! I hate this! I hate everything! I hate you, Kim Seokjin!

With that you ran off

Jin POV

She ran off, I was about to go behind her but Taehyung stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

Taehyung: Not now hyung...let her go...

Y/N POV
He said he's in the park...beside the lake...ugh! Where is he?! These damn tears make everything hard to see!
I finally spotted him, leaning over the bridge and crying...what hurt the most was the fact that I'm the reason behind those tears. Without wasting a second, I ran to him and backhugged him