CHAPTER 37: Memories

Jin POV

I walked towards my closet and pulled out that box

I walked towards my closet and pulled out that box...it was as good as new...every month, Y/N cleans it properly, making sure that it stays clean...it's pretty special to the 8 of us...we all have our childhood memories in that one box...it has tapes, pictures, photo albums...all of us have a copy of all of those.

I slowly opened the blue box and pulled out the album.

The first pic made me smile wide as ever

The first pic made me smile wide as ever. It was my princess, wearing a bunny suit. She grew up too fast...that she can live without us now.
I kept flipping pages as I saw many pics of the 8 of us. And soon, the last page arrived. I closed the album and got the DVD...I put it in my laptop and played the first video. It was when she said "Oppa for the first time" she was around 2 years old that time.

Little Taehyung: Y/Nie

Little Taehyung: Y/Nie...say Oppa!
Little Y/N: Bubba...
Little Jin: Y/N, it's Oppa!
Little Namjoon: Y/N-ah...Oppa...Oppa...
Little Y/N: Bubba!! *claps*
Little Hoseok: Y/N! It's Oppa not bubba!
Little Yoongi: Can I sleep now!?
Little Y/N: B-bubba!!
Little Jimin: Aish...Y/Nieeee! It is Oppa!
Little Jungkook: Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!
Little Y/N: O-Oppa *squeal*

A smile appeared on my lips as I saw all of us playing...tho I did feel bad because we had excluded Jihee from that...

The next video was Y/N taking her first steps.

Y/N: *cry*
Eomma: Y/N, you can do it! Come on! Come to Eomma and Appa!
Y/N: M-mum-mum...

Y/N cried as she hesitated to stand up and walk. But then, Namjoon had a genius idea...he bought her favorite chocolate and kept it in front of her...and he said that if she crawls to come near the chocolate, Jungkook will get the chocolate. And Y/N's love for chocolate made it happen! She walked!

I was seeing other clips while missing Y/N when Tae entered my room and sat next to me.

Taehyung: Hyung! What are you doing??
Jin: *sigh* Nothing...just watching our old videos. Why? You needed something?
Taehyung: To be honest, I needed permission to go to Minho's house but now I want to spend time with you...what's say? Bro-bro night??
Jin: Nah, you can carry on with the plans on Minho...which Minho is this again tho? Lee or Choi?
Taehyung: Choi
Jin: There are two Choi Minho...
Taehyung: Aish hyung...Kai's friend...
Jin: Oh ok.
Taehyung: So wanna do a Bro-Bro night?
Jin: Well, it's actually called a bro-sis night but nevermind...play the movie...
Taehyung: You wanna talk?
Jin: No...why?
Taehyung: You seem tensed.
Jin: Just missing Y/N...nothing much.
Taehyung: Do you want me to call her?
Jin: *scoff* As if she will talk to me. Just start the movie, Tae...I'm fine...
Taehyung: O-ok...

Y/N POV

We were about to cuddle and watch a movie when Jungkook took the remote from my hand

Y/N: Give me the remote!
Jungkook: Babe...let's not watch a movie...let's watch something else!
Y/N: Nooooo!
Jungkook: Please *pout and puppy eyes*
Y/N: Ugh! Fine!
Jungkook: Close your eyes.

I did as I was told and he played something on the TV. It was the sound of babies laughing around.

Y/N: Can I open them?
Jungkook: Yeah...

A smile appeared on my face as I saw Little Jin making Baby Y/N laugh...he was doing peek-a-boo and I was laughing like a maniac while the rest of the boys were laughing too. Jungkook showed so many videos to me like these...and I honestly kinda miss being home...but I can't lose so easily...
Jungkook paused the videos and faced me...he cupped my cheeks with one hand and held on of my hands with his other hand.

Jungkook: Miss Jin hyung, don't you?
Y/N: *stands up* What is the meaning of this Jungkook?
Jungkook: Baby, I-
Y/N: No Jungkook! Stop trying to get me to talk to Jin!
Jungkook: He's your brother! And like it or not...You have to be normal with hyung again!
Y/N: *voice crack* I-I can't...
Jungkook: Y/N...Come here...

I went in his embrace as sleep slowly took over me and I slept.

Jin POV

I hurt so many people...do I even deserve to be with the people who love me so much. They've always supported me...but, in return...I just hurt them...a lot...

I just stare at the phone but i need to make that phone call...everything will be better off without me. I know it...I need to pack my stuff...I need to book that ticket.

Bye guys...I love you all so much...I hope that the distance between us makes us happy.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope this chapter was worth the wait, and I'm sorry I'm late. I was just confused between what to update first...the one shot book or this...and at one point, I forgot this book exists-

Anyway, where do you think Jin is going?
Will Y/N come back on the right time?
Will Y/N accept Jin again?

Even idk to be honest- nvm...Baii!!