CHAPTER 27: Mistake

Y/N POV

Taehyung: It's gonna be okay, Y/N

Y/N: Nothing's gonna be okay! I feel like I wasn't enough for him! He clearly deserves someone much better.
Taehyung: You are much better, Y/N...and it's their fault...for not treasuring my princess...I swear to god, you are a girl who has everything...talent, looks, kindness, love...it's probably the world's biggest mistake what Baekhyun and Jungkook did...so don't blame yourself over it...hmm?
Y/N: *sniffles* Oppa...but what about Jin oppa...?
???: What about me...?

My eyes widened...how am I supposed to explain the reason behind me crying? Ugh! Will Taehyung oppa tell him? I'm so scared...and dead...
How will oppa take it...?

Jin: And why are you crying?!
Taehyung: Hyung...a-actually...her and J-J-
Y/N: Jisoo! Uhh...Jisoo...ummm
Jin: What?! What did she do?! I swear to god I will k-
Y/N: No! Oppa...she didn't do anything! I just-
Taehyung: *sigh* Y/N...no...we've lied enough...

Jin oppa just gave both of us a suspicious look...a VERY suspicious look...

Jin: Lie? What lie?
Taehyung: Hyung...don't get mad at her...it's my fault...but...Y/N and Jungkook were dating...after you found out for the first time...
Jin: W-what...? T-tae, it was sudden...I-

I didn't let oppa complete his sentence when I ran up to him and hugged him super tight...I fingered out that he was hesitant to hug back...but, he slowly hugged back as I didn't bother to wet his shirt...

Jin: Shh...now tell me what happened...
Y/N: Y-you were right...he did end up hurting me...it hurts oppa...a lot...*cries harder*
Jin: I know...I know...
Taehyung: Y/N...
Jin: Taehyung...get some water please...

Tae oppa nodded and left.

No one POV
Jin just looked at you and took you to your bed. He laid you down and sang Epiphany...Taehyung, too entered the room but saw you half asleep and sat beside you, while Jin was gently singing while rocking you. Soon, you felt asleep.

Taehyung: Hyung...she's been crying a lot and I guess after seeing you, she couldn't-
Jin: I know Tae...I'm just worried about her...I don't know why but I feel like it's gonna happen again...
Taehyung: That fever?
Jin: Yeah...you know how she always gets a fever when she cries a lot...
Taehyung: Yeah...
Jin: I'll make her drink ...make sure she drinks it after waking up, hmm?
Taehyung: Ne, hyung...

Next day...

Y/N POV

Jin: Michyeosseyo?! You can't go! Y/N: But it's just a slight *sneeze* fever!Taehyung: You've been crying all night plus you can't complete ONE sentence without sneezing! Y/N: I'll be *sneeze* fine! But if I don't go, I'll miss *sneeze* the notes!...

Y/N: But it's just a slight *sneeze* fever!
Taehyung: You've been crying all night plus you can't complete ONE sentence without sneezing!
Y/N: I'll be *sneeze* fine! But if I don't go, I'll miss *sneeze* the notes!
Jin: You're staying home...conversation over! I'm going to uncle's house for some work...I'll be back by 8...and Taehyung...you're taking care of Y/N and not going anywhere after coming back from school...hmm?
Taehyung: Yeah hyung

Time skip~~
Taehyung POV

Time skip~~Taehyung POV

Jungkook: H-hyung...

He came running to me with pain clearly visible in his eyes...but it's fake...just like his love.

Taehyung: What do you want, player? *eye roll and cold tone*
Jungkook: Hyung...please let me explain...
Taehyung: There's no explaining to do, Jeon...get out of my way.
Jungkook: Hyung, please...at least listen to me for once

Suddenly, the rest of the boys walked up to me...or us...

Namjoon: Yo Tae! Where's Jin hyung?
Yoongi: And Y/N? I didn't see her since morning...
Hoseok: They might be together...
Jimin: Then why is Tae here? Shouldn't he be with them?
Taehyung: Guys!...guys...she has a high fever...she won't come and hyung has gone out for some work...

All their eyes widened in shock.

Yoongi: What?!
Namjoon: What was the last thing she ate?!
Hoseok: Is it serious?!
Jimin: Is she okay?!
Jungkook: W-what..?
Taehyung: Hyungs...she cried all night...that's why she got a fever...
Yoongi: What?! What bitch made her cry?!
Namjoon: Cry? For what?
Jimin: Can we see her?
Hoseok: Hope she's okay...
Taehyung: Well, why don't you ask the reason himself...?
Yoongi: Oh boy, Jungkook please tell me-
Jungkook: H-hyung...I-
Namjoon: How could you Jungkook?! You fucking promised us!
Jimin: Jungkook, really? Her too?
Hoseok: *grabs his collar* If anything happens to her...I will choke you to death...remember that...

A/N: Hey guys! I guess that's it for today...I hope you liked my story! So do you want Jungkook to explain everything to the boys or solve this mess on his own? Comment ur suggestions! Byeeee!