CHAPTER 31: Stalker Revealed

Y/N POV

Y/N: Are you kidding me?! I just didnt want to come in the car!Jimin: Y/N

Jimin: Y/N...calm down...
Yoongi: Yeah...but why did you want to come in the car...?
Taehyung: Now speak up!
Y/N: I just wanted to okay?! Why can't you guys leave me alone?!
Namjoon: Y/N seriously? There must be a reason that you came in the car...
Hoseok: You know how worried we were?!
Y/N: Are you seriously kidding me? Now I have to give a reason why I decide to get some fresh air!
Jin: Enough! I told you that I want you in the car...then why exactly did you walk home?
Y/N: Because I wanted to walk! Any problem?
Jin: *scoff* walk? Haha...you were probably making out with some random guy from our school...isn't that what you usually do?
Namjoon: H-hyu-
Y/N: I'm going to my room...dare anyone follows me...

He just called me a slut...a fucking S.L.U.T...my brother just called me a slut...Everyone was silent at this point...
I walked to my room, threw my backpack on the bed and layed down on my bed and started crying my eyes out

*meanwhile*
Jin POV
Jin: Ugh! I messed up!
Taehyung: I bet she's crying right now...
Hoseok: Hyung...I think you should apologize to her...
Yoongi: Yeah, hyung...
Namjoon: Hyung...If this keeps continuing, you and Y/N will distance a lot...which won't be good.
Jimin: Hyung...go to her room...
Jin: Hmm, you guys are right...

I left the living room and went towards Y/N's room with hesitant steps.
I entered but the scene I witnessed made me want to hit myself with a fucking stick!
Y/N was crying her eyes out. It hurts Really hurts to see specially when I know that I'm the reason behind this...sometimes...I feel like is failed as a big brother...whenever Taehyung or Y/N are pissed or angry because of me, I feel like I can't handle this anymore...well, it's none of our faults...mom and dad just left us for some business and...gave a 17 year old all the responsibility...I felt alone but I had to be strong for my siblings...and I still have to. I walked in and sat on the pink bed...

Y/N: What do you want? I told you not to follow me! *sniffle*Jin: You know I didn't mean whatever shit I said

Jin: You know I didn't mean whatever shit I said...
Y/N: But you said it anyway...do you know how much it hurts?
Jin: I don't...because I don't have jerks as siblings...
Y/N: What do you mean...?
Jin: That I'm a jerk...I'm an asshole...I'm a piece of shit for hurting you.
Y/N: O-Oppa...please don't say that...I don't say this often but, honestly, you are and you always will be the best brother...
Jin: I love you, princess.