CHAPTER 39: 10 Years Later

Y/N POV

Jin: Its too late Y/N...

Those words escaped his mouth and more tears escaped my eyes going through my already wet cheek.
I shut my eyes and started sobbing louder when suddenly Jin oppa walked near the landline and called someone.

Jin: Hello? I would like to cancel my ticket for USA Today...thank you.

...And he ended the call...my eyes quickly opened as my head shot up towards him just to see him walk towards me and smile.

Jin: I don't want to miss on the scenario that will happen here...probably 10 years later when my princess has little children running around the house...

I hugged him really tight, clutching his shirt and probably even wetting it...

Jin: And what are you brats waiting for, join the hug, damn! I almost did the most stupidest thing of my life.

And they ran towards hug, making it a group hug.

3 Years Later...

Ages
Hyung Line: 23
Maknae Line: 21
Y/N: 20

Y/N POV

The past 3 years have been amazing...I mean real perfect. Me and Kook meet almost everyday and university is fun too!

Jisoo: Y/N!! Hi Jungkook!Y/N: Hey guys! Taehyung: Yo sis! Hey Kook!Jungkook: Hey! Jisoo? Where's Samuel? And where are the others?Jisoo: They'll be here soon too

Y/N: Hey guys!
Taehyung: Yo sis! Hey Kook!
Jungkook: Hey! Jisoo? Where's Samuel? And where are the others?
Jisoo: They'll be here soon too...

Lisa and Rosé: YAHHHH!! WE ARE HERE!!!
Chanyeol: Girls...calm the hell down *chuckle*
Lisa: Why should we?
Taemin: Because...you are loud and standing 2 meters away from Mrs. Tan's class.
Lisa: Right...
Jennie: Am I the only girl who is single here?
All: Yup!
Jimin: Let's go people! And Y/N...what time were we supposed to be home?
Y/N: 5:30!
Jungkook: Check the time, baby
Y/N: 5:20?!?! Oh shit! KIM TAEHYUNG!! WE ARE SO DEAD!!!
Taehyung: Not really...sistah! Don't worry...I'm gonna cover up and protect you from that protective monster!
Y/N: You mean yourself?
Taehyung: The fuck?!

We all laughed

Jisoo, Rosè, Lisa and Jennie left with Samuel, Taemin and Chanyeol Oppa, soon left too leaving me, Tae oppa, Chim Oppa and Jungkook alone.

Jungkook: Let's go?
Taehyung: Yup!
Jimin: Wait a second...Y/N...isn't tomorrow your dad coming tomorrow?
Y/N: Right! He is!
Jungkook: Babe! We can talk to uncle and aunty tomorrow...you know...about us...
Taehyung: Oh yeah! Y/N...Jungkook is right!
Y/N: Oh yea-

I was cut off when someone screamed.

???: Y/N!!!

My eyes widened, so did others'

Jungkook pulled me by my waist and hid me behind him...Tae oppa and Jimin oppa put on their "cold face" and stood in front of me and Jungkook.

Jungkook: What are you doing here *cold*
Jimin: We told you to stay away from Y/N...and how do you know that she's in this university...huh?!
???: I...I j-just c-came to apologize...f-for w-what I d-did...
Taehyung: APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT BAEKHYUN?!?! FOR CHEATING ON MY SISTER? FOR CREATING PROBLEMS BETWEEN OUR FAMILY?!?! STALKING HER?! FOR WHAT?!?!
Baekhyun: For everything...I'm deeply sorry hyung...I'm moving to Australia next week...and guilt was eating me up...I had to...I'm sorry...I'm really sorry Y/N...I know whatever I did is unforgivable but I hope you forgive me...

I slightly nodded at him as he smiled at me and walked away. Probably we were separating parts forever. But I guess...now I have the "happily ever after now"

A/N: Heyyo unholy humans! So I decided to add smut In the story and then end it forever and ever and ever. But my pure but not so pure hands won't write the smut...my cousin's very unhobi hands will...bye till then!