CHAPTER 6 (part 2): Flashback pt.2

Note: Jin is in the hyung line of GOT7. Taehyung is in the maknae line of GOT7 and in this fanfiction, Jackson will be in the maknae line...as old as Y/N. Jin will be older to everyone but Mark. Also...I don't mean to offend any member in this story. Please do not be offended and remember, I love all of them as much as you do.
Again...I'm terribly sorry.

Jungkook POV

I started dating another girl today

I started dating another girl today. I need to move on. Maybe...the girl will help as a distraction. A few weeks passed by. I still love Y/N while she's with her boyfriend. I keep dating and breaking up with girls, thinking that at least one of them, would help me move on. But, I was wrong. Something is special about her. Another few weeks and now I'm a player. Bitch, I still can't move on. I wish I told her my feelings earlier. I liked her ever since puberty hit me. When I was in 6th and she was in 5th. Her brothers started acting protective since she was in 5th grade because they noticed that she's befriending a lot of boys.

1 month later...

Y/N POV I'm enjoying life

Y/N POV
I'm enjoying life. It's fun...thanks to Baekhyun. He's the best boyfriend I could ever wish for. But...Kookie oppa? He's turned into a player. I can't believe his. Anyway...I'm sad...you know why? Because tomorrow my brothers are leaving. I'll miss them. And, in 10 months...I'll have to leave the school too. Not only school, but my friends, my house, my neighbors, and most importantly, Baekhyun.  I can only meet him on weekends and on holidays. Because the distance from here to my new house and school is pretty far away.

4 months later...

Baekhyun POV

It's been 7 months since me and Y/N are dating. She's a really sweet girl. But...I don't know why...I...lost my feelings towards her? I just don't know why but I used to love Y/N so damn much. What happened? I used to get so damn jealous even if she talked to those boys. What are their names? Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and ESPECIALLY...Jeon Jungkook. But...I just don't care anymore. Anyway...I was going for some grocery shopping as I needed some snacks. I quickly got ready and told my driver to go to the supermarket. I plugged in my AirPods, kept the phone in my pocket and enjoyed the music. I suddenly bumped into someone. I looked up and saw Irene, Y/N's best friend...it seems she's just a month younger to me. We're not that close. We don't even talk that much.