CHAPTER 34: Answers and Reasons

Jin POV

(Last night when Jungkook and Y/N were at Jungkook's)

Yoongi: Hyung...why would you even do it...?
Jin: ...
Taehyung: Hyung...she is terribly in pain...
Namjoon: And the reason is not her love...it's her brother...
Jimin: But...I don't understand this...after you ungrounded Y/N, they started dating again...how did you know about it that time...?
Hoseok: Oh yeah! They were so secretive about it...

Namjoon POV
I saw Jin hyung's eyes slightly widened by Jimin's statement...it went unnoticed by others but me...

Namjoon: Hyung...please be honest to us...
Jin: Ok fine...let me explain everything to you...

Flashback~~ (a few days ago before Jungkook and Y/N broke up )

Jin POV

A walk in the park is the best way to relieve stress...
Ugh! Why does Mrs. Park give so much homework?! I was thinking about my hours of homework but suddenly my phone rang.
The name "My Princess" flashed on my screen. I answered it.

Jin: Yeoboseyo? Princess, need something?
Y/N: Oppa...Tae oppa is not home and I have to go out with Ju- Jisoo and Rosé unnie...can I please go?
Jin: No Y/N...I told you that you're not going anywhere...alone...as long as it's at someone's house, it's fine...and that too...we drop you...
Y/N: Oppa please *whine*
Jin: Look, I'm really stressed out because I have a project to do...I came here to relieve my stress before starting my work...so don't stress me out too...please.
Y/N: But-
Jin: *sigh* You know what? Fine! But...Be home back by 7, sharp...or else you're grounded.
Y/N: Okie! Thank you soooooo much! I love you
Jin: *slight smile* I love you too...be careful.

She ended the call and I continued with my walk...suddenly I heard two voices...Yeri and Baekhyun...I wasn't gonna eavesdrop and walk away but I heard Y/N...now I need to listen-

Yeri: Wait really?
Baekhyun: Yeah? I mean why would I lie to you?
Yeri: But what if Jin finds out?
Baekhyun: He already did...I heard Y/N and Lisa talking about it...
Yeri: Waaaaw...really?
Baekhyun: But They're back together...*sigh*
Yeri: And Jin accepted them?

Wtf?! They're back?! Y/N said that she won't break my trust...

Baekhyun: No...they're secretly dating...

That's it...I went to Baekhyun with cold eyes...and looked at him dead in the eyes...

Baekhyun: H-hyung...?
Yeri: J-Jin...?

They both said at the same time...

Jin: What. Do. You. Know. About. Y/N?!

I said with gritted teeth...

Yeri: A-after you told Y/N to break up with J-Jungkook...s-she started dating him s-secretly...

She said obviously scared...And suddenly, she broke down in tears...

Yeri: I loved Jungkook so much...but he used me...he threw me like our relationship meant nothing to him...

I did feel bad for Yeri...

Yeri: And trust me Jin...Jungkook is going to treat Y/N like every other girl in school...He's going to make Y/N love him and then break her heart...
Jin: W-what...?
Baekhyun: H-hyung...Yeri noona told me that Jungkook dated her best friend and broke up with her...apparently, she couldn't take the pain anymore and she...
Yeri: Suicided...*cried harder*

After a few minutes, Yeri calmed down in Baekhyun's hug...

Jin: I know this is weird...b-but...c-can we s-separate them...?
Baekhyun: W-we can but-
Jin: But what?
Yeri: Uhh...are you sure...?
Jin: I- I am...
Baekhyun: So we have to frame Jungkook with another girl...as in edit Jungkook's picture...
Jin: That's easy...I'm good at editing...
Yeri: Once, we edit the picture, Jin...you will talk to Boy 1 and Boy 2 and in secret...they shouldn't know it's you. And you have to tell boy 1 and boy 2 to show the edited picture to Y/N and Jungkook when they're together...get it?
Jin: Umm yeah...
Yeri: Great.
Jin: Wait a second...Baekhyun...after Jungkook and Y/N breakup, you're not getting her...get it?
Baekhyun: N-Ne

Baekhyun POV
Don't worry, hyung...she will eventually be mine...and you won't be able to do anything about it...

End Of Flashback~~

Jin: I know what I did was wrong...but these are my answers and my reasons...
Namjoon: Hyung...you've literally distanced yourself from Y/N a lot now...
Yoongi: I don't think she will forgive you easily...
Taehyung: I know she won't forgive you easily... *cold tone*
Jimin: Taehyung...
Taehyung: What hyung?! Y/N won't come back home for a long time now! And it's because of him!

He pointed at me...I did feel really bad...

Hoseok: Taehyung...know you're limits...
Taehyung: I know my limits hyung...the only one who needs to learn about limits is this guy, right here *glare*
Namjoon: TAEHYUNG ENOUGH! JUST BECAUSE HYUNG ISN'T SAYING ANYTHING, DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU FUCKING WANT!
Jin: H-he's right guys...there's no point...
Taehyung: See? He himself is confessing it!
Yoongi: Kim Taehyung...stop it right now *stern*

I just stared at the ground...because I know he's right...I hurt Taehyung, Y/N and Jungkook...I hate myself...
I didn't dare to look up but when I was going to turn around to leave, I felt a hug...I looked up to see a crying TaeTae...I hugged him tighter and both of us were sobbing...actually at this point, every one teared up...

Taehyung: I'm sorry hyung...sorry...I just got a bit angry because Y/N...
Jin: I get it Tae...it's okay *sniffle*

5 minutes after every one calmed down

Hoseok: I think we should go now...it's late...
Yoongi: Yeah...let's go...

Time skip
We reached home in about an hour...I am so sleepy.

No one POV
Both of them soon slept...still thinking about their sister...

A/N: Ok so I gotta say a few things rn...

1. This is the drunk/not drunk and 5 am, half asleep Yoona...not the sober one...which is why this chapter doesn't make sense- sowwy 🥺🥺
2. The next chapter will be in school...which means the condo stuff is OVER
3. I'm sorry again for the shitty chapter.