CHAPTER 22: Boyfriend And Brother

Taehyung POV

Jimin: Dude! Wake up! Taehyung: H-huh

Taehyung: H-huh...? Where's Jungkook...is he crying...?

I asked in a deep raspy voice...but wait...where did Jimin hyung come from?! Why was Y/N kissing Baekhyun!?

Taehyung: Yah! Where did you come from!?
Jimin: All three of us were in the condo remember!?
Taehyung: No...it was only me and Jungkook and Y/N broke up with him. And he was crying and-
Jimin: I sent him home after that...he was pretty sad. Now I was going to drop you too because you wanted me to drive your car because you were lazy! Ugh! This idiot!
Taehyung: Yah! You said I was your soulmate!
Jimin: And you said "let's go for a drive" and that's what we're doing right now!
Taehyung: Hyung...can you just please drop me...I'm worried...
Jimin: *gets serious* Why...? What's wrong Tae...?
Taehyung: Hyung...I feel like Y/N broke up with Jungkook because she was cheating on him with Baekhyun...
Jimin: What!? Get that fucking thought out of Your mind Kim Taehyung!
Taehyung: But...what if it is true...?
Jimin: She will never do that! Tae...it's just a weird thought...she's not like one of the sluts in our school. Don't worry...it's gonna be alright. Ok?
Taehyung: Ne hyung...

He dropped me home and I went to Y/N's room after washing my hands and keeping my stuff. I prayed to god that my dream shouldn't come true...but when the door opened...the scene made my heart break in to a million pieces.
Y/N was gasping for oxygen because she cried super hard. Like her cheeks were swollen, her nose was red, she kept mumbling Jungkook's name and her eyes were puffy. Without wasting a second, I ran up to her and hugged her tight. She sobbed in my arms. My best friend whose like a brother to me is crying as well as my sister.

I grabbed the water bottle which was on the side table of Y/N's bed and gave her the water. After she drank the water, I sang winter bear which seemed to calm her down. I was beyond confused...if that break up is affecting her so much...then why did she do it...? Did someone force her...Baekhyun, Yeri...Jin hyung...? Wait! He knows about it! Of course he would! Only if he knew the fact that he's hurting his sister!

After the song ended, I was about to get up and call hyung to show him the fact that our sister is in pain...but I couldn't because Y/N hugged me tighter. I sat down on the bed and spoke.

Y/N: O-oppa...P-please d-don't leave.

She said very weakly...I've never seen her like this before. She really did love Jungkook...but again...why did she break up.

Taehyung: Hey...it's okay...I'm not leaving. But I just want you to answer my question... Do you love Jungkook...?
Y/N: Yes...a lot. I love him a lot. But I can't be with him. No one accepts us.
Taehyung: Does it matter? You love him...he loves you...so why care about what others think?
Y/N: M-my b-b-brother is n-not c-counted i-in "others"
Taehyung: Huh? What do you mean?
Y/N: I was sitting in my room and then Jin oppa came and sat next to me...he apologized for slapping me and he said that I'm not grounded anymore and he even gave my phone back...but before going back...he said that he trusts me...and I can't break his trust...again...

I just became speechless...she sacrificed her love so that she doesn't break her brother's trust...

Taehyung: You know...when people cry like this...they're considered "weak".
Y/N: W-what...?
Taehyung: But you're not. Princess, it's really hard to choose between the person who trusts you and the person you love...and you decided not to break hyung's trust again. Sis, whenever you cook, act mature, clean the house, get good marks...me and hyung always say "my baby grew up" but today, I actually mean it...my baby grew up. My princess once used to make choices between dresses, food and stuff like that...but today...she is making a very hard decision...between her boyfriend and brother...
Y/N: O-oppa...
Taehyung: I know it's hard...but it's okay...it will be alright...
Y/N: How? Nothing will be alright...I j-just b-broke up with J-Jungkook...
Taehyung: Angel, I'm not going to guide you on the wrong path...but...do you really think that your secret is going to break hyung's trust?
Y/N: Secret? It's a lie...not a secret...
Taehyung: It's not considered as a lie if that is making two lovers happy...
Y/N: So you mean to say that...
Taehyung: Yes...

She just hugged me again...I hugged her back.

Y/N: I love you oppa...
Taehyung: And I love you...no matter what.

Turns out that Jin hyung had gone to meet his girlfriend and wasn't home...Anyway...what I said was eventually going to make Kook and Y/N happy...right...?

A/N: Ok...This chapter was kinda emotional...I suck at that stuff, sorry. Anyway, will Y/N and Jungkook get back together...or officially break up?? Will Jin find out again...? How will he react? Comment your ideas about the next chapter. Annyeong! Thanks for all the love and support! Sarangheyoooo!