CHAPTER 12: Talks

Jin POV

Ugh! I'll fucking murder that Baekhyun and his brother! What do they think of themselves huh?! Those cheaters! Assholes! Fuckers! Bitches! After calming myself down

After calming myself down...I started thinking about my talk with Mark hyung. Maybe he was right. I mean my rules: I shot two birds with one stone. My intention of these rules might be different but it worked. I suddenly remembered our sleepover and when I had taken advice from Mark hyung.

Flashback; sleepover:

My doubt still wasn't clear about Kook and my sis. I then remembered the reason I actually called Mark hyung. It was for advice and also of course because I missed them.
We were currently sitting in my room as everyone was sleeping.

Jin: Hyung...they've been acting so clingy and weird...I'm worried.
Mark: Jinnie, even you know that you can't keep Y/N with you forever. You have to let go someday. If you start accepting the truth from now...it won't be hard in the future.
Jin: Yeah, but at least I want to find a right man for Y/N. Our parents don't give a shit about us...but I care about my siblings that I can do ANYTHING for them.
Mark: I know but what if you find out that Y/N and Jungkook are dating?
Jin: I honestly don't know how I will react.
Mark: Why? Jungkook is a nice kid. What's wrong with him?
Jin: Hyung, he's a playboy. I mean everyone in our group is but for our own reasons. But Jungkook, he can't be with Y/N...because...because like every other player...girls are toys. He will never love a girl again. He just uses girls for sex. Nothing else. What if him and Y/N date and then she...uhhh...g-gets...p-
Mark: No need to say the rest! I get it. But he can change. Though why did he become a playboy?
Jin: Well, he liked some girl...like it turned into an obsession a few years back and she fell in love with someone else. He wanted to forget about her and he became a player. Jungkook never told us who it was.
Mark: So then make a rule...Y/N can't meet the boys till holidays end. If you tell them that you're doing this because of her ex and his brother, then they will believe you and they'll (Y/N and Jungkook) will become a bit distant...and boom! Everything goes back to normal after school re opens.

Me and Mark hyung then talked about other random stuff and went down and slept.
I eventually followed his plan.

End of flashback~~

Baekhyun POV